Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 141516
    Blog Entries

Re: 1-21-21. The start of a new dictatorship

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    One thing I’ll say, if Trump used the EO to the same degree that Biden has been using it, the media and Democrats would have lost their shit. Like REALLY lost their shit.

Hypocrisy at its finest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If they didn't have double standards they'd have none at all.

I'd like to congratulate the many on this board who spent years telling us how it was imperative for Biden to be elected.

None have had the balls/hypocrisy to try to defend a single thing Joe Biden has done.

Ignoring your ridiculous hypocrisy, rather than embracing it, surely is a moral improvement.

2. Re: 1-21-21. The start of a new dictatorship

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    If they didn't have double standards they'd have none at all.

I'd like to congratulate the many on this board who spent years telling us how it was imperative for Biden to be elected.

None have had the balls/hypocrisy to try to defend a single thing Joe Biden has done.

Ignoring your ridiculous hypocrisy, rather than embracing it, surely is a moral improvement.
    I especially think of a couple in particular. Coming in here w/their TDS spoutin' off about Trump and saying Joe was their guy, while likely curled up in a fetal position behind their keyboards. Then come back now and say "hey, I don't take this stuff all that seriously". Yeah....funny how they almost all just went away.