Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 1213141516 LastLast

1-21-21. The start of a new dictatorship

Quote Originally Posted by 2bynight View Post
    Yea sure, lets let Trump zealots overrun the capitol again and kill more police officers in the process during the Inauguration. It's the Trump supporters fault DC is an armed camp like Kabul. Your crowd created this mess by attacking the Capital. So now that it should be protected from its own crazy far right citizens during this week you think it wrong. Like this is not required based on the insurrection. This post makes about as much sense as nailing jello to a wall.
    You are judging Trump supporters by their least common denominator, the crazy criminals who terrorized the capitol. Every side has a lunatic fringe, so don’t be such a lazy thinker. Or you compare the number of looters and rioters who killed and terrorized in much greater numbers on the side you probably fall on. The difference is that the Trump establishment condemns the hell out of the actions of what a few hundred idiots, whereas pretty much the entire democratic establishment encourages the criminal shenanigans committed by leftists. Because whites (and others, but I’m willing to focus on whites here) committed unconscionable atrocities in the past, granted, do two wrongs still make a right? I didn’t even broach covid concerns, which BLM or whatever rallies/lootfests certainly did not help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Re: 1-21-21. The start of a new dictatorship

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I don't find her that attractive.
    I'd hit it.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    I'd hit it.
    She’s that girl in college that could definitely get it after a party at a frat house or a night out at the bar.

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

She’s that girl in college that could definitely get it after a party at a frat house or a night out at the bar.

Where you wake up and don’t remember what happened last night.

Blog Entries

Sounds like she'd be the type that's too afraid to go home with you. Another one who hears voices? https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...-gop-lawmaker/

Blog Entries

Definitely. Or on a bench while studying for finals at the undergrad library. (Don't judge me).
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

We are 3 weeks into the Biden regime and the executive order count is up to 58

He has tried to ban travel of blacks from Africa entering the country

He has entered the US into financial obligations with the WHO and the Paris climate treaty.

And now he wants a travel ban on conservative states. First up, is Florida. Why is he targeting Florida? He claims the covid numbers are too high

Florida cases per million is 28th in the country better than the national average
    Florida deaths per million is 26th in the country. Better than the national average.

The left compared trump to a dictator and to hitler. But reality, Biden is a true dictator and the left is acting like the nazis

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post

He has entered the US into financial obligations with the WHO and the Paris climate treaty.

And now he wants a travel ban on conservative states. First up, is Florida. Why is he targeting Florida? He claims the covid numbers are too high

Florida cases per million is 28th in the country better than the national average
    Florida deaths per million is 26th in the country. Better than the national average.

The left compared trump to a dictator and to hitler. But reality, Biden is a true dictator and the left is acting like the nazis
    Apparently we were going into a communist state.... the far left of left....

We weren’t going to have a country any more.... when does that start, asking for a friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post

You going off on the deep end

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LittleG View Post

We weren’t going to have a country any more.... when does that start, asking for a friend.
    Do you know how to boil a frog alive?

Quote Originally Posted by iceman43 View Post
    You going off on the deep end

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

What? Don’t you watch the news? What did I post that wasn’t accurate and factual? And for the liberals, truth.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LittleG View Post

Well we have fraudulent elections and criminal usurpers in the highest offices of the land.

I'd say it's already started.