Page 1 of 16 123 ... LastLast

1-21-21. The start of a new dictatorship

Ironic that the uneducated left has been calling trump a dictator. Looks like this country will finally get to see what a real dictator looks like

The city is blocked. Good luck trying to get into DC today
    Walls are up (I thought walls were racist)
    You can not disagree with the administration (any prominent are trump supporters are being silenced )
    Alternative media is being shut down
    Military is being called in
    No protesting allowed
    Biden talking about numerous executive orders that he will kick in on day one

Imagine if trump did these things.

Re: 1-21-21. The start of a new dictatorship

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    Ironic that the uneducated left has been calling trump a dictator. Looks like this country will finally get to see what a real dictator looks like

You can not disagree with the administration (any prominent are trump supporters are being silenced )
    No protesting allowed

Yea sure, lets let Trump zealots overrun the capitol again and kill more police officers in the process during the Inauguration. It's the Trump supporters fault DC is an armed camp like Kabul. Your crowd created this mess by attacking the Capital. So now that it should be protected from its own crazy far right citizens during this week you think it wrong. Like this is not required based on the insurrection. This post makes about as much sense as nailing jello to a wall.

“The start of a new dictator ship “....Do you mean as opposed to the failed one that is now ending ?? It seems clear to me that the country saw enough of what Trump and his enablers had to offer and chose to go in a different direction in all three branches of government. You can obviously disagree if you choose to but that’s not what a dictatorship is. Maybe Biden and his agenda aren’t perfect or even good but the recent elections have shown that the Trump administration has been rejected by voters as an abject failure. This has been reflected down ballot as well. In order to win elections you have to earn it and whether you agree or not Republicans weren’t able to do that. I think the next move for Mitch McConnell is going to be to throw Trump under the bus and try to rebrand.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by New ! View Post
    “The start of a new dictator ship “....Do you mean as opposed to the failed one that is now ending ?? It seems clear to me that the country saw enough of what Trump and his enablers had to offer and chose to go in a different direction in all three branches of government. You can obviously disagree if you choose to but that’s not what a dictatorship is. Maybe Biden and his agenda aren’t perfect or even good but the recent elections have shown that the Trump administration has been rejected by voters as an abject failure. This has been reflected down ballot as well. In order to win elections you have to earn it and whether you agree or not Republicans weren’t able to do that. I think the next move for Mitch McConnell is going to be to throw Trump under the bus and try to rebrand.
    Apparently you think the election was on the up and up. I’ve got a bridge in Brooklyn for sale too.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post

No protesting allowed

And we're about to have a domestic terror law that will target "right wing extremism" after 8 months of left wing mobs burning cities.

I'm willing to wager Biden/Harris either pass a tax on guns, magazines, ammo or do some kinda heave handed executive order making it harder to buy/own guns.

Eliminate alternative media, making dissenting voices illegal and make it harder for the populace to arm them selves, Mao would be proud.

By the way, when I said all three branches of government what I meant was the house the Senate and the presidency. Obviously not the Supreme Court. My bad.

https://www-aljazeera-com.cdn.amppro...fit=1170%2C780

If dems would only support this kind security at the border

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Apparently you think the election was on the up and up. I’ve got a bridge in Brooklyn for sale too.
    I am confident in the election results. By all means, form a new Trump party and try again in the future. I don’t think I am going to be proven wrong about this. The MAGA base is okay but only represents about 20 percent of the nation at best. I think conservatives would be better off moving in a different direction, a more libertarian direction. Trump will never be popular with young people or women.

Blog Entries

Anybody else find it odd that the most popular presidential candidate in history, who received a full 20% more votes than the beloved Obama, needs to turn DC into a fortress for an inauguration, which is virtual anyway, without being attacked by angry mobs?

Yeah, me either.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    https://www-aljazeera-com.cdn.amppro...fit=1170%2C780

If dems would only support this kind security at the border
    Walls don't work.

Except when they're protecting congress critters.

Guns are dangerous.

Except when protecting congress critters.

Cops are racist devils.

Except when protecting congress critters.

You get the point.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Anybody else find it odd that the most popular presidential candidate in history, who received a full 20% more votes than the beloved Obama, needs to turn DC into a fortress for an inauguration, which is virtual anyway, without being attacked by angry mobs?

Yeah, me either.
    It's all so ridiculous it's comical (for now).

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    It's all so ridiculous it's comical (for now).
    Nobody will be laughing soon.