Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Allen Robinson for 15m a year or Curtis Samuel for 8m a year?

Quote Originally Posted by NomadicRaven View Post
    Robinson. But what happens if we acquire him and teams double team and /or bracket him successfully? In what way does the 2021 passing game succeed if that’s the defense?
    Hollywood/Andrews should be 1-on-1 and they are pretty good in those situations.

Blog Entries

Robinson. But what happens if we acquire him and teams double team and /or bracket him successfully? In what way does the 2021 passing game succeed if that’s the defense?
    If Hollywood and Andrews can't benefit from Robinson getting doubled, we have serious issues.

Blog Entries

Then Lamar goes to Hollywood or Andrews. The D can't double all of them. I think that's the idea of the #1 receiver. He'll make plays, but he'll drawl coverage also.

Blog Entries

Allen Robinson for 15m a year or Curtis Samuel for 8m a year?

If defenses double team Robinson, it should open things up for Marquise, Andrews, and Duvernay. Right now, the Ravens don’t have anyone that opposing defenses have to game plan for in the passing game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “When the sea was calm, all ships alike showed mastership in floating.”- William Shakespeare

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    I get what he's saying that 10 mil of space in absolute terms is not that much but the market is going to be severely depressed due to lack of cap space league wide - so they are still very well positioned relative to the rest of the league.

https://twitter.com/jeffzrebiec/stat...768993794?s=20

6. Re: Allen Robinson for 15m a year or Curtis Samuel for 8m a year?

Gonna be a tough sell getting a top notch WR to turn down 12 targets a game elsewhere to get 5 targets here. And as always I caution people about our supposed little cap space, we've seen time and again the Ravens release, trade and restructure to add 20-30 more

Quote Originally Posted by s.r.genovese View Post
    Hollywood/Andrews should be 1-on-1 and they are pretty good in those situations.
    So Lamar can sniff out the double team, look off the safety, then turn and hit Andrews or Hollywood...that would be a game-changer for sure!

Think JuJu with AB then without. Other receivers (even subpar) eat like crazy when you roll coverage and double on receivers

So Lamar can sniff out the double team, look off the safety, then turn and hit Andrews or Hollywood...that would be a game-changer for sure!
    Yeah ... it's all dependent on Lamar improving as well.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ovechkin69 View Post
    Gonna be a tough sell getting a top notch WR to turn down 12 targets a game elsewhere to get 5 targets here. And as always I caution people about our supposed little cap space, we've seen time and again the Ravens release, trade and restructure to add 20-30 more
    Why would he only get 5 targets a game here if the Ravens actually commit to having a more balanced offensive attack?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “When the sea was calm, all ships alike showed mastership in floating.”- William Shakespeare

Quote Originally Posted by ovechkin69 View Post
    With all the pending free agents I dont think adding $20-30m in cap space is going to happen

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ravensblitzkrieg View Post
    Think JuJu with AB then without. Other receivers (even subpar) eat like crazy when you roll coverage and double on receivers
    It makes sense. I think they should upgrade at WR1 too. I would hope we don’t get the result that the Browns got with Odell though. Landry benefitted, but the Mayfield and the passing game didn’t seem to.