Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Film Study

Re: Film Study

Quote Originally Posted by ReedInTheWind View Post
    Lamar just doesn't yet have that trust of what is considered open in the NFL.
    I think he does with Andrews.

He's tried this type of throw a couple times to Boykin, but more often than not Boykin hasn't showed he can use his body to shield defenders and make contested catches.

With Snead, he has thrown him open at times, which is sort of what you are referring to.

That's why I was hoping they'd bring in another wide-radius receiver.

Culley has interviewed with the Texans and they might hire him in an effort to placate Watson. Since I hate the Texans, I fervently hope they hire Culley. As our assistant head coach/wide receivers, his performance can't be considered satisfactory.
    Not much really matters, and the rest doesn't matter at all.

Quote Originally Posted by houstonravensfan View Post
    Culley has interviewed with the Texans and they might hire him in an effort to placate Watson. Since I hate the Texans, I fervently hope they hire Culley. As our assistant head coach/wide receivers, his performance can't be considered satisfactory.
    I assume we're talking about head coach, right?

Is everyone aware of the new rule that Ozzie Newsome pushed for the league to adopt this year?

When a team now hires away a black coach or executive to become their GM or Head Coach, the team he was hired away from will receive a third round comp pick in each of the next two drafts. It is designed to encourage teams to give staff positions to black execs and coached and develop them give them a chance to nab top jobs.

Yes, Texans have interviewed Culley for their HC.
    Not much really matters, and the rest doesn't matter at all.