Blog Entries

Former Baltimore Mayor Catherine Pugh among those seeking clemency from President Trump

File this under WTF. I guess she must have been a closet Trump fan.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/fo...mp/ar-BB1cRKQU

Re: Former Baltimore Mayor Catherine Pugh among those seeking clemency from President Trump

Seriously, should t she be asking kamilia?

Blog Entries

Re: Former Baltimore Mayor Catherine Pugh among those seeking clemency from President Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    Kamala's better at bailing out criminals. Pugh's already been sentenced.

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    Nah, she's certainly asking the right one. She saw that trash like paul manafort, mike fllynn & roger stone who all did MUCH worse things than her got a repeieve, so why not shoot her shot? There's just a couple of things working against her though. One is that he's a transactional piece of shit and she did nothing for him. And the other thing ...well I'm not going to touch that one right now. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Kamala's better at bailing out criminals. Pugh's already been sentenced.
    Lol Kamala is bad but Trump just bailed out a man who straight up committed fraud directly against you people who voted for Trump. Trump bails out the worst.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Kodak Black sentence commuted and Lil Wayne pardoned I believe.

Not very white supremicist of President Trump, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    Kodak Black sentence commuted and Lil Wayne pardoned I believe.

Not very white supremicist of President Trump, lol.
    Well, I don't know about Kodak Black, but Lil Wayne also came out in support of him. And let's not be disingenuous here. The right wing love to shit on their left counterparts as being overtly racist. They tell black people all the time that they are crazy or flat-out stupid to consider voting for them as they are abusing them. So if that's the case, that goes about triple for your boy. Now Trump is absolutely effing stupid, but even he knows that he'll need some of that support when he's tried to form his little "patriot party" or whatever the fawk he does later on. If they're useful to him, he'll have no problem with that. It's always transactional with him. Just ask the people around him.