Page 34 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3233343536 ... LastLast

Re: 2021 Free Agent Wide Receivers

Quote Originally Posted by s.r.genovese View Post
    I would definitely love that signing but it would be the first time in the teams history they make that move so I will believe it when I see it.

3. Re: 2021 Free Agent Wide Receivers

Doesn't really move the needle for me honestly, especially not for the money his camp will probably command. I look at Davis this way, AJ Brown draws all the coverage and Davis still doesn't get off like you think he should, so signing him does nothing for me. To me he's a B grade WR that's going to get A money. We don't need to be the team stuck with that kind of deal. Titans may franchise him anyway, we'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by The Wizard of OZ View Post
    Doesn't really move the needle for me honestly, especially not for the money his camp will probably command. I look at Davis this way, AJ Brown draws all the coverage and Davis still doesn't get off like you think he should, so signing him does nothing for me. To me he's a B grade WR that's going to get A money. We don't need to be the team stuck with that kind of deal. Titans may franchise him anyway, we'll see.
    spot on. no need to waste money on B or less WRs we have them in house lOL

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Wizard of OZ View Post
    If Decosta can still address the other areas and Davis doesn't cost too much I could get down with it.
    "Those corners...and those safeties are going to be one-on-one... and we got to make them pay for it," Harbs

"I think he’d be[Lamar] the greatest player in the history of the game,” Young said

I think it’s the opposite there’s no reason to waste money on the Allen Robinson’s of the world when the Ravens throw the ball the least often of any team. They need mid level signings to make multiple positions better (like WR and OL) because they have multiple needs as opposed to one big signing. There is no question Davis is an upgrade over Boykin at X and maybe Lamar will actually throw to the X if they have a different guy in there.

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    spot on. no need to waste money on B or less WRs we have them in house lOL
    I think Corey Davis is absolutely a needle mover, especially because he fits the body type/skill set that the offense is lacking, a B tier receiver would actually be a great addition. Ravens have been burned every single time they put expectations on unknown young receivers, time to learn from our past mistakes and stop repeating them

Ravens WR's currently under contract:

Hollywood: B+

Boykin: C-

Duvernay: Unknown

Proche: Unknown

Deon Cain: C-

Quote Originally Posted by sflegend89 View Post
    I think Corey Davis is absolutely a needle mover, especially because he fits the body type/skill set that the offense is lacking, a B tier receiver would actually be a great addition. Ravens have been burned every single time they put expectations on unknown young receivers, time to learn from our past mistakes and stop repeating them

Ravens WR's currently under contract:

Hollywood: B+

Boykin: C-

Duvernay: Unknown

Proche: Unknown

Deon Cain: C-
    Yeah I’m with you on Davis. I loved him in college.

The ravens have nobody on roster like him.

Boykin is the only WR with size and he’s invisible as a receiver

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Don’t do it Ravens. Genovese, you need to trust me on this one.

Blog Entries

How much do you guys think Davis will cost? He’s not going to be cheap by any means I don’t think.

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    How much do you guys think Davis will cost? He’s not going to be cheap by any means I don’t think.
    12ish I think. Why don't you want him?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Corey Davis feels like the next Sammy Watkins. Whatever that would mean.