Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Re: Beat the Ravens? Make Greg Roman call a passing game

I tried to convince myself you could still win the SB by running the ball and playing good D but we've had the best rushing offense and top 3 defense the last 2 years and have barely been able to get out the first round of the playoffs.
    You guys wanna hear a funny joke?

DEAN PEES............That is all

Re: Beat the Ravens? Make Greg Roman call a passing game

Quote Originally Posted by simplesimon View Post
    Lamar was stirring down Mark Andrews on that play. The Bills had underneath coverage. Gotta give the Bills some credit with being in the right position.
    I think that INT was 90% on Lamar, and it absolutely was a back-breaker, but my problem with the anti-Lamar crowd is that they want to act like it's his MO and that 2019 never happened. Shore up the interior of the OL, give him some receiving playmakers (or coach up who you already have), and either make G-Ro develop and call better passing plays or get someone who can.

Quote Originally Posted by bmorecareful View Post
    Hollywood earned the right to say whatever he wants. Only guy on offense who truly showed up yesterday
    Rewatching the highlights, he really was consistently open yesterday. Down the field, in the flats... He could've probably caught for 200 yards easy if Lamar would've just looked his way and Huntley connected with him when he got behind the D.

Wait... we have wide receivers?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    Didn’t know it was Roman that hit Taren Johnson between the numbers in the end zone... strange.
    Yeah jon, or missed on two FG attempts... Bc

They gotta fire Roman.

We will never win a championship running the ball, it's just too easy to stop with loaded boxes in the playoffs.

Roman isn't a bad OC, but he's not the right guy for this offense anymore

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Yeah jon, or missed on two FG attempts... Bc
    bills missed a Fg attempt and 2 wide open TDs to diggs...

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyDice View Post
    I think that INT was 90% on Lamar, and it absolutely was a back-breaker, but my problem with the anti-Lamar crowd is that they want to act like it's his MO and that 2019 never happened. Shore up the interior of the OL, give him some receiving playmakers (or coach up who you already have), and either make G-Ro develop and call better passing plays or get someone who can.
    And the game was 90% on that INT...

The last two playoff losses he may not have w been the biggest reason we lost, and it’s not like he was the ONLY reason we lost this year, but it is complete insanity to assign the bulk of blame on this year’s loss anywhere else. His was Billy Cundiff level choking, where as the past two years were maybe more akin to Lee Evans...

2019 sure happened, he just regressed this year. His footwork was atrocious and it showed on throws that needed mustard.

And it IS his MO... 2-5 in the playoffs back to college. 0-3 vs the Chiefs, he comes up small in big games and has for years.
    He is a generational talent that is being maximized with our current coaching staff and needs OL help. I think the ridiculously run heavy, great defense mold of the Ravens is perfect fit for him. When we tried to get pass happy in the middle of the season it failed miserably.

I also believe, after our recent massive investment in pass catchers through the draft, that we have to coach up and let the kids play.

I am no Lamar hater, love the guy... until the playoffs... so frustrating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    seriously what a lazy take. well an analyst said it so it must be true
    What analyst said it? Serious question... it’s what happened but... did the ply-by-play guy call it, again, because it’s what happened. Not sure how stating the fact of what occurred would be “lazy”?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bmorecareful View Post
    Hollywood earned the right to say whatever he wants. Only guy on offense who truly showed up yesterday
    One thing we can all agree on with Brown is that he steps up in the playoffs. No matter what else you may think of him overall.