Lamar didn’t play in 4th

It’s crazy because also this hate I keep reading and no one mentions Lamar didn’t play in the whole 4th Qtr.

True we didn’t look good up until that point but we were only down 14 and the defense didn’t give up a point.

Remember the browns game? Lamar made 2 great drives to win the game.

It’s weird because I’m not hearing enough about the reality we loss our star QB in the most important QTR.

I’ve even read fools say he can’t come back with his arm as if this game proves that. HE NEVER WAS ABLE TO EVEN TRY BECAUSE HE WAS OUT.

All in all great season.. it ended with an injury to Lamar. It happens. Mahomes gets injured 4th qtr they probably lose games in the 4th as well.

I’m happy with the progress of this team and need to tweak the OLINE and add a reciever and we will be fine.

Re: Lamar didn’t play in 4th

And Lamar getting injured wasn't even his fault. He was forced into another bad situation, by another bad snap, by a Center that shouldn't have been starting.

I partially blame whoever made the game day personnel decision.

This is true. I think the Ravens may have won if Lamar wasn't injured. Also I don't think the 2nd Bill had to hit him it looked to me like he could have pulled back after Lamar threw it away.

That said the Ravens need a good backup QB. RG3 failed miserably in that role this year and Huntley may not be the answer either. I've seen many games where the backup comes in and leads the team to victory but that doesn't seem to happen often with the Ravens.

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick Hiker View Post
    This is true. I think the Ravens may have won if Lamar wasn't injured. Also I don't think the 2nd Bill had to hit him it looked to me like he could have pulled back after Lamar threw it away.

That said the Ravens need a good backup QB. RG3 failed miserably in that role this year and Huntley may not be the answer either. I've seen many games where the backup comes in and leads the team to victory but that doesn't seem to happen often with the Ravens.
    He looked like he took just as many steps as madibuke did when he got flagged for rtp, but clearly hit him a lot harder, so that one was frustrating

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    He looked like he took just as many steps as madibuke did when he got flagged for rtp, but clearly hit him a lot harder, so that one was frustrating

I think if that hit on Lamar took place in Baltimore, the ref would've called the 2nd Bill for RTP. I detected some homerism in the refs last night.

Yea we were honestly still in decent shape until the concussion. Even the pick 6 felt like game over but it really wasn't

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post

Yeah it should have beeb roughing because I'm pretty sure they have a rule where you can't have a guy go at a QBs legs and another guy hit him up top. Thats not even to mention that the hit was late. That was a missed call by the refs

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick Hiker View Post
    I think if that hit on Lamar took place in Baltimore, the ref would've called the 2nd Bill for RTP. I detected some homerism in the refs last night.
    I don't want to sound like. Conspiracy theorist but calls have gone against the Ravens consistently this season. I think refs have had us in their cross hairs because of Harbaugh.

I've paid special attention to the pass rush this season and compared it to other teams and our guys get held and blocked in the back consistently and no calls and I know the refs are not calling holding like they have in the past but I'm seeing it called against our oline quite a bit too (that may be because they suck).

I've noticed what I perceive as a bias against the Ravens from the refs this season in some situations

Quote Originally Posted by Ravensforce83 View Post
    Yeah it should have beeb roughing because I'm pretty sure they have a rule where you can't have a guy go at a QBs legs and another guy hit him up top. Thats not even to mention that the hit was late. That was a missed call by the refs
    Yeah and that could've made a difference automatic 1st down. They usually don't let teams get away with that on the QB perhaps they think Lamar doesn't get the same protection because he runs, but that call should have been made.

But really I wish Lamar had been able to finish the game especially considering the Ravens backup QB situation. I'd say draft a QB except I think the receivers and OL are more of an immediate need.

yup ravens were waiting til 4th quarter to score TDs, cant make this stuff up lol

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    yup ravens were waiting til 4th quarter to score TDs, cant make this stuff up lol
    Sounds like Skip Bayless level stuff.