Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Classy act by Buffalo fans

After Lamar got hurt, "the Bills Mafia wanted to do something for the Ravens’ quarterback. As they have done many times in the past, the fan base went the donation route. One fan on Reddit found that Jackson’s favorite charity was Blessings in a Backpack. He posted his donation and it has since taken off with many other fans sending money to the cause."

https://lm.facebook.com/l.php?u=http...U_FgR5kSxw&s=1

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Re: Classy act by Buffalo fans

Great fans. They deserve a Superbowl and I hope they do it.

I agree, that is a terrific fan base.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Well that's awesome!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

I’ll be rooting for Buffalo the rest of the way. Josh Allen has a legit case for MVP this year. He’s the full package.

I really like the Bills, their players and fans just wish we coulda beat them. This is beyond classy.

Could you imagine as a fan going to the SB 4 straight years and losing everytime

I'll be rooting for them from the AFC but the Saints are my NFC team so I'll be rooting for a SB for Brees before he retires

as I recall
    Bills fans donated to some Cincinnatti charity after they knocked us out of the playoffs 3-4 years ago

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/03/s...s-charity.html

But Dalton’s improbable last-minute touchdown pass against the Baltimore Ravens on Sunday cleared the path for Buffalo’s first playoff appearance since the 1999 season, and grateful Bills fans responded by channeling their excitement into charity. Dalton said that by Wednesday evening, 10,000 people had donated almost $250,000 to his foundation since the game, enough to cover most of the charity’s goals for all of 2018.

Many of the Bills fans donated $17 as a tribute to breaking their 17-year postseason drought.

meh. why not have some fun with it.
    "Nothing stops these Baltimore Ravens. Beat them, injure them, shove them to the bottom of the standings, drag them into a hostile environment and mount a big lead, and they just keep trudging forward like nothing fazes them." (Bleacher Report)

8. Re: Classy act by Buffalo fans

Quote Originally Posted by Ravensforce83 View Post
    Could you imagine as a fan going to the SB 4 straight years and losing everytime
    It was brutal, I was in my early 20's at the time. Bills fans are laughed at worldwide for it. Oh well, that's sports I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh_Allen View Post
    It was brutal, I was in my early 20's at the time. Bills fans are laughed at worldwide for it. Oh well, that's sports I guess.
    I would argue making four Super Bowls in a row is a more impressive accomplishment than making it to one Super Bowl, winning it and then never making another Super Bowl appearance.

Realistically, I know you'd rather have one Super Bowl appearance with a victory, but making four straight appearances is extremely difficult and likely not possible in the salary cap era.

Even classier move about a year ago. Jerry Coleman was trolling the Bills Mafia, and pretty rudely at that. Being a true Twitter tough-guy, he would do the insult-you-then-block-you move.

Well, the Bills Mafia got wind of the fact that Jerry's Mom was suffering from Alzheimer's. (She has since passed.) So they did the classy thing:

https://www.nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/01/jerry-coleman/
    "Chin up, chest out."

Bills mafia are good peeps