Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Re: I only have 1 issue with Lamar...

Quote Originally Posted by BRfan96 View Post
    Everybody is talking about how Lamar "can't bring the team back in the playoffs" "he can't make the comeback with his arm" "he can't come from behind" "this team wasn't built to come from behind" etc........

Doesn't anybody realize that Lamar isn't playing well BEFORE they get behind? Don't people realize that right from the jump of certain playoff games Lamar is bad?

It's not about being behind or coming from behind or any nonsense like that, its just that Lamar gets out of his element before the game even starts. Lamar is about having fun and loving the game.
    When he gets too locked into winning he struggles and he struggles mightily. The OL was HORRENDOUS, but there were times where Lamar didn't help them out at all. There were times Lamar
    held the ball way too long trying to make something happen when he could just check it down and take 5 yards.

Until Lamar learns to let it go, relax in these games, trust his teammates, we will see crappy Lamar in the playoffs.

*and we need better OL. Nobody can win behind that crap.
    Every year the ol gets beat like a drum in the playoffs and the result is 6 months of "why can't Lamar win the big game?"

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Wow.... I read the first couple of posts and stopped reading.

I wonder out loud....Why does every win end with a celebration on how we think think Lamar carried the team on his back and every loss includes blame on everyone besides Lamar?

It’s a fact that the Bill were run blitzing with 5-7 guys on nearly every play. Teams wouldn’t do that to Mahomes or Brady because they would pick the defenses apart with the short passing game for big gains due to the overload.

Lamar played poorly in the playoff games again this year and has 3 years now.

Against the Chargers his numbers were inflated by the fluff time prevent defense that allowed the game to look closer than it was.

Last year against the Titans he was intercepted twice, lost a fumble, and had a QBR of 30.

This year against the Titans he had a big game running the ball but had a terrible interception that could’ve turned the game the other way had it not been a big game for the defense.

This year against the Bills...The Bills chose a scheme that required him to get the ball out quick. He was unable to do that, but at times he also held the ball too long, missed open receivers, and threw a horrible interception that turned a TD in our favor to a TD in their favor which was the difference.

As I mentioned, I understand it’s a Ravens fans site but can’t we at least keep it real?

Quote Originally Posted by sflegend89 View Post
    No help. Hollywood is literally just Mecole Hardman with WR1 reps
    You can’t honestly believe this, can you?

It’s closer to “Tyreek Hill is literally Hollywood with elite QB”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Roll Tide View Post
    Wow.... I read the first couple of posts and stopped reading.

I wonder out loud....Why does every win end with a celebration on how we think think Lamar carried the team on his back and every loss includes blame on everyone besides Lamar?

It’s a fact that the Bill were run blitzing with 5-7 guys on nearly every play. Teams wouldn’t do that to Mahomes or Brady because they would pick the defenses apart with the short passing game for big gains due to the overload.

Lamar played poorly in the playoff games again this year and has 3 years now.

Against the Chargers his numbers were inflated by the fluff time prevent defense that allowed the game to look closer than it was.

Last year against the Titans he was intercepted twice, lost a fumble, and had a QBR of 30.

This year against the Titans he had a big game running the ball but had a terrible interception that could’ve turned the game the other way had it not been a big game for the defense.

This year against the Bills...The Bills chose a scheme that required him to get the ball out quick. He was unable to do that, but at times he also held the ball too long, missed open receivers, and threw a horrible interception that turned a TD in our favor to a TD in their favor which was the difference.

As I mentioned, I understand it’s a Ravens fans site but can’t we at least keep it real?
    Accurate.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    Accurate.

Thanks!

X2
    Accurate.

Blog Entries

You can’t honestly believe this, can you?

It’s closer to “Tyreek Hill is literally Hollywood with elite QB”.

I think Brown is a solid #2 receiver and he would be better if we had a Metcalf, Diggs, Adams etc.