Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: EDC Failed Lamar

Quote Originally Posted by sflegend89 View Post
    100%, Flacco never got a fair shake either. They gave him Doss/Thompson/Marlon Brown and said "good luck"

This franchise has a habitual habit of only sinking resources into the defense. I'm so sick of this, the league has made a drastic leap towards offense in the last 10 years and the Ravens have responded by failing miserably at drafting/spending their way into an elite defense that has never materialized
    Ravens have been one of the top 5-6 teams over the last 10 years. Who's had a better record than the Ravens and are looking up at this point? I can think of NE, NO, GB, SEA and maybe PIT but almost all of them are now in rebuild mode or will be soon. I undertand the emotional reaction after a big loss but whatever the leaders at the Ravens org are doing, it's been good.

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaRaven View Post
    I've been on this wagon since Flacco was throwing to guys like Marlon Brown and Kamar Aiken.

Others would always say a FQB should be able to elevate those kind of guys.

Funny how nobody is saying that now.
    They never do when the season ends.

Been down this road many times before, everybody agrees with the offensive ineptitude in the heat of the moment but as soon as the offseason starts everybody reverts back to "Running game and defense is all we need!"

Sick off this shit. Sick of losing from out of touch GM's that keep trying to build elite defenses and fail miserably

Failed Lamar by showering him with offensive skill players like never before seen in Baltimore? In the past 3 drafts, 4 WR’s and 2 TE’s by the third round!!!!

These threads are making me laugh...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    Failed Lamar by showering him with offensive skill players like never before seen in Baltimore? In the past 3 drafts, 4 WR’s and 2 TE’s by the third round!!!!

And a Rb

Either way they need to get Lamar some blockers and pass catchers in the off-season. I would like to see another TE to pair with Andrew's as well. It will be an interesting off-season for sure. This game was beyond frustrating but not too surprising with many of this teams inadequacies on full display as they were earlier this season. Beating the titans met my predictions and expectations of the 2020 Ravens and I'm happy they were able to bend those cocky bastards over.

What pisses me off about this game is Roman and Harbaugh not doing anything to address Jackson getting rushed up the middle, only a matter of time before he was blown up! I'll watch the presser later to see if that sixty four thousand dollar question is answered. Probably won't be but what the fuck?!

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
    "How do we know he is not Mel Tormé?"

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    Either way they need to get Lamar some blockers and pass catchers in the off-season. I would like to see another TE to pair with Andrew's as well. It will be an interesting off-season for sure. This game was beyond frustrating but not too surprising with many of this teams inadequacies on full display as they were earlier this season. Beating the titans met my predictions and expectations of the 2020 Ravens and I'm happy they were able to bend those cocky bastards over.

What pisses me off about this game is Roman and Harbaugh not doing anything to address Jackson getting rushed up the middle, only a matter of time before he was blown up! I'll watch the presser later to see if that sixty four thousand dollar question is answered. Probably won't be but what the fuck?!

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
    You realize he got the concussion on a snap that was 5 feet over his head

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    I guess, for me, the issue isn’t the approach, so much as it’s the approach while drafting a QB in the first round and thinking it will somehow get the most out of his development. If this is the offense they want to run, then fine. Draft a QB in the mid-rounds and replace him every four years. Spend that money on the line and your defense and take your shots.

But don’t waste people’s time as fans, drafting a QB in the first round, if his development as a passer, isn’t top priority with a bullet. Because now, we’re heading into year four and as another poster said, we still don’t really know what we have in Lamar as a passer.
    Bingo was his fucking-name-O

Imagine drafting a QB in the 1st round and his top two WR's being Hollywood/Snead... what a waste of everybody's time. Josh Allen got Diggs this year, we got more grab ass from EDC who thinks Lamar should able to win with no help at WR and an average OL. We got what we deserved, a big fat L from a team that is looking after their young QB and giving him an elite OL and elite WR

Boykin/Duvernay/Proche did fuck all tonight and did fuck all for the entire season

They suck at evaluating/developing WR talent, always have

9. Re: EDC Failed Lamar

Boykin/Duvernay/Proche did fuck all tonight and did fuck all for the entire season

Proche had a hard time getting open on the inactive list.

Blog Entries

Yeah, they've all been such great players too. Hollywood is good, prolly not a #1. Andrews is streaky, and not clutch/hasn't really shown up in the bigger games. Still, I like him and he's a good player. The others? Hurst gone to Atlanta, Boykin nothing, Duvernay TBD. You're right, they've definitely put Stefon Diggs, Jarvis Landry level players around their developing QB!

Lamar hasn't even been afforded a Derrick Mason level security blanket that they had in place when Flacco was developing.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Blog Entries

How many lineman have they given him? And technically they did give him two early picks at TE but it seems kind of disingenuous to point that out when they literally traded one of those TE in the offseason.

4 wrs by round 3? Thats a nice effort, again a little disingenuous when one of them was cut before LAST season.... also in Ravens history how many WRs drafted by the Ravens would you add to your all time Ravens team at WR? My answer is none, if your answer is the same as mine, I rest my case.

Nah, Taren Johnson was the only one hit in the numbers in the end zone tonight...