Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: We will NEVER win a championship with Lamar

Quote Originally Posted by RavensReign620 View Post
    Notice nobody said anything factual to dispute my point.
    That’s what happens in an emotional thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Stevo View Post
    I agree. When Jerry Hughes balling against your Oline, they suck.
    Also Roman has no offensive imagination point blank. No screens, End a Rounds, Reverse and bootlegs. F-ing pathetic
    Every damn year this will be the tune on this forum. May be it’s about time that Lamar makes one of his WR look like a number 1?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by seraph View Post
    Lamar should only get one more season to prove it. Just write this year off as an off year.
    Lmao god you guys are all soft as hell. Guy was the unquestioned MVP as a 23 year old. Hes still got a lot to prove but hes getting that extension whether you like it or not. Honestly, just go find a new team to root for. Actually, just cheer for whoever has the hot QB that year and flip flop around.

Do you realize that GREAT quarterbacks win in SPITE of drops by wideouts, poor O line and dumb coaching?
    Who? When?

Imagine saying this

A) immediately following a season ending loss

And

B) when you provided zero facts of your own in the op

6. Re: We will NEVER win a championship with Lamar

Cocaine is a helluva drug!!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Trolls out in force after every loss.

Oh give me a fucking break. There are 25+ teams that would kill to have Lamar on their roster

Sent from my Galaxy S20 using Tapatalk

But for Lamar Jackson we wouldn't have been in the playoffs the last three years. We beat the Titans this year because of LJ. If anything, Jackson gets in trouble when he tries to do to much. That's coaching. Up until the interception Jackson played well enough to win this game.

I'll agree with some of your statement,

Lamar suddenly has questionable decision making in these bigger playoff games. I'll admit that his play dips in the bigger playoff games (or maybe its a night game thing, because last year and this year we lost on the night games). But to say that Lamar will never win a championship as your thread title is false. In each of these last 3 playoff loses his OL has looked completely outplayed from start to finish. In the chargers game 2 years ago Joey Bosa, Melvin Ingram and company owned the entire game. Last year those Titans DL destroyed our OL, and this year we couldn't do anything against that Bills front. They bottled up our outside run game and we got no push inside.

To say Lamar will neve win a title is an awful take. Is he Patrick Mahomes or Tom Brady? No, he might not win multiple titles. But to say he'll never win one is an awfully absolutist take.

Quote Originally Posted by JonAB View Post
    Lmao god you guys are all soft as hell. Guy was the unquestioned MVP as a 23 year old. Hes still got a lot to prove but hes getting that extension whether you like it or not. Honestly, just go find a new team to root for. Actually, just cheer for whoever has the hot QB that year and flip flop around.
    LMAO do you think I care who the NFL media voted for MVP? It's clear he has regressed as a passer which is going to limit this team's chances of even going deep in the postseason. You can gatekeep other fans for being critical about the same problems that keep popping up every season that this team has failed to address.

Quote Originally Posted by QtR Nevermore View Post
    If you watched that game and thought Lamar was the problem your understanding of football is an issue. That's factual.
    If you think Lamar was infallible tonight then you're just a fan boy.

See how obnoxious such statements are?

Lamar hardly played a great game. He hesitated way too much and took several unnecessary sacks.

Collinsworth even called him out for taking a sack on a CB blitz that he had eyes on throughout the pre-snap and throughout the play. Lamar waits until the CB is within arms reach and just tries to spin out. CB gets his jersey and slings him down.

That kind of cute shit isn't going to work in the playoffs. He needs to watch some Aaron Rodgers film on how to anticipate and elude a pass rush to extend a play.