Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: We will NEVER win a championship with Lamar

Cant defend him tonight. That was an awful performance aided by the Oline. That pick 6 was truly season ending. Just a horrible decision that about 3 other Bills could have picked off.

I said it a couple weeks ago. This franchise will be in trouble if Lamar keeps putting together great regular seasons and falters so much in the post season.

There’s no way we can pay him $40 million a year for more than 5 years. When he starts to lose his agility, he hasn’t shown the arm talent to ensure confidence.

Good season. Hopefully we can figure out a couple positions and be competitive again next season.

This one hurts.

News flash folks, great qb's don't need a great team around them. I know QB's who win in spite of their supporting cast and coaching, lamar ain't one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by GullyGill View Post
    be on the look out for my "Its time for the Ravens to move on from John Harbaugh" thread

might drop it tonight or tomorrow...not sure yet
    Wow we can’t wait

belee dat

I was waiting for this thread. Foolish of me to think that we could skip past the self pity part of the loss cycle and go straight into draft talk. Let me know when we're in the silver lining stage.

Quote Originally Posted by RavensReign620 View Post
    Notice nobody said anything factual to dispute my point.
    If you watched that game and thought Lamar was the problem your understanding of football is an issue. That's factual.

Going to disagree there. It wasn’t a great play. Lamar I looked at him the whole way. should’ve been a lot more 5-8 yard passes for Snead etc. to make them pay for all that run blitzing and stacking the box.

I said this halfway through the 3rd quarter of our 2020 playoff loss to the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by QtR Nevermore View Post
    If you watched that game and thought Lamar was the problem your understanding of football is an issue. That's factual.
    Do you realize that GREAT quarterbacks win in SPITE of drops by wideouts, poor O line and dumb coaching? Lamar is cool, I like him personally and he's very athletic, but he is NOT a great player. Great players win big games and take control of games. Lamar only does it against bad teams.

Quote Originally Posted by GullyGill View Post
    Lamar isnt the problem

its Greg Roman and the oline

they could also give Lamar a #1 receiver
    I agree. When Jerry Hughes balling against your Oline, they suck.
    Also Roman has no offensive imagination point blank. No screens, End a Rounds, Reverse and bootlegs. F-ing pathetic

Lamar should only get one more season to prove it. Just write this year off as an off year.

Quote Originally Posted by RavensReign620 View Post
    Let's be honest. I understand losing, but to look like a completely different player in the biggest moments in a bad way, shows your true version. A dead clock is right twice a day.
    He’s right. Just because he’s not optimistic doesn’t make him less of a fan