Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: And with the 28th pick

BPA - difference maker - if available. Any position but QB

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens4Real View Post
    Will somehow start next season with question marks at iOL and WR. Calling it now.
    100% this front office is arrogant beyond belief on offense, they always think they have the guys in-house to fix the issues, never actually do

Quote Originally Posted by EdReed4HOF View Post
    They seem to be role players, at least based off what we saw from them as rookies, which isn't such a bad things...but you really think they can count on Duvernay and Proche to elevate this receiving corps to where it needs to be going into next year like they were with Boykin going into this year?
    I’m not counting on them but they barely got any opportunity

4. Re: And with the 28th pick

Faalele the Giant

5. Re: And with the 28th pick

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    Do you really trust the Ravens to draft a WR at 28 who is going to contribute in the way they will need him to in 2021? I don't. I agree they need to address that as well but it's going to have to be FA and it's going to be an uphill battle trying to get someone there if they don't make any changes on the staff. We all want Allen Robinson but I don't think he's coming here if the offense is staying the same.
    I don't want Allen Robinson.

I think the Ravens should focus on the run game.

Allen Robinson would much too expensive.

No matter who Lamar was throwing to, that was an INT. If Allen Robinson was the WR, it's an INT and the Ravens lose.

But if the Ravens have dominant blockers who will not fail in the run game, the Ravens are running on that play and not passing, and Lamar is not throwing an INT and the Ravens are not losing because of it.

Blog Entries

We need a center bad

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    what about proche and duvernary
    Duvernay should take over the slot. Proche has tremendous hands like Duvernay and we won't know anything about their potential with Gro mucking up the pass game

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    What real impactful WR would want to sign here? To have 4 targets a game and spend 3/4 of your snaps blocking?

We need to draft WR’s because unless we are reckless paying them, none will want to sign here.
    What's the point of drafting a wide receiver if you don't use him - ask Duvernay

Blog Entries

They need a center and guard.

Stanley will be back at LT and Zeus will be back at RT. Bozeman is decent at LG.

They need a center and another guard because Mekari, Skura, and Powers aren’t it. Phillips isn’t ready.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

And with the 28th pick

They should move Bozeman to Center and draft an OG in the second round. I have seen a number of mock drafts that show Wyatt Davis from Ohio State falling into the second round. I really like him at OG. Mekari is not a starting OL. He should be a backup player only. Powers isn’t anything to write home about, but he is decent at RG IMO.

“When the sea was calm, all ships alike showed mastership in floating.”- William Shakespeare

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    They need a center and guard.

Stanley will be back at LT and Zeus will be back at RT. Bozeman is decent at LG.

They need a center and another guard because Mekari, Skura, and Powers aren’t it. Phillips isn’t ready.

Powers looks good to me. The rest are all gonna have to fight for a spot.

The problem is, will Harbaugh play whoever we draft. When they drafted Duverney, they said he would be a tremendous slot receiver. I dont remember him being in the slot one time, unless he was going in motion from there. His speed is tremendous but we dont know how to take advantage of speed. Tristan Colon had two good games at center. He had zero problems with snapping the ball and mauled people, but where was he? The problem with who we draft will still be the guy running the show. When he called the time out last night as we are driving down the field on the first series, I could have jumped thru the tv. He completely stalled our momentum. Lamar was pissed. Hes watching the clock. Right then I figured we were in trouble. We score 7 there and it is a totally different ballgame. Harbaugh always seems to get in the middle of stuff in big games and its usually for the worst.