Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Re: Titans talking trash

Last year's playoff game they were mocking Ingram/Jackson after they had beaten us.

Quote Originally Posted by beavery View Post
    Last year's playoff game they were mocking Ingram/Jackson after they had beaten us.
    They are a reflection of their giant asshat of a coach

>The state of the Titans OL coping and seething on their own podcast on a trash outlet like Barstool Sports

You can't take any of the trash talking personally in this business and I'm sure the Titans will find ways to clap back. At this point both sides have talked and being fair Earl Thomas started it. I dislike them more for their attitude in disregarding COVID protocols so blatantly that they can't even put in the effort to pretend to care about not spreading COVID.

It is funny to hear from Titans OL out there pretty much wishing for a Ravens loss especially when they got their ass kicked for an entire 60 minutes. I would at least respect it if it came from someone like Malcom Butler who at least made good plays during the game. I just love hearing the salt.

Blog Entries

they also just lost their OC. Let's see Tannehill in a new system ;-)

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    THIS!

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    I actually have no problem with the Titans gathering on our logo or any logo...just like I don't have any problem with Juju's dancing...but if you are going to do something like that, you can't turn around and bitch and moan and whine and complain if you lose and it gets thrown back in your face.
    This. Titans and Steelers need to take the L and worry about next season.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Great point. While Henry is under contract and AJ Brown is on his rookie deal, both Jonnu Smith and Corey Davis will be free agents. Not sure about their OL or defensive players. Coupled with the system change, it may be an uphill battle for Tannehill.
    "Put your goggles on, 'cause there's gonna be blood and guts everywhere!" - SSSr

So a PED cheat and a journeyman jag bum are still taking shit? Y’all got that ass beat and embarrassed. Get over it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by moviemaniacx View Post
    Great point. While Henry is under contract and AJ Brown is on his rookie deal, both Jonnu Smith and Corey Davis will be free agents. Not sure about their OL or defensive players. Coupled with the system change, it may be an uphill battle for Tannehill.
    Perhaps so, but let's not forget every NFL team goes through this (the possibility of losing key players) every year. For instance the Ravens have Judon. Bowser, Ngakoue, and McPhee as UFAs in 2021. Only Ferguson, on his rookie contract, may be easily retained. While I'm sure DeCosta will attempt to retain one or two, don't you think the Titans will try the same? It's the annual "business-as-usual" in the NFL... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by moose10101 View Post
    So their argument is that they’re douchebags every game, so no one should take offense.
    Also, even if it does go back 5 years or whatever, they haven't played in Baltimore over that span so perhaps our team had not noticed. I don't know if they did it in last year's playoff game or not. But if they did and then talked all the shit they did after they beat us, I imagine that did not sit well with JH.

Also, I'm sure there was some psychology behind what John did. The team needed an edge and he seized on the Titans perceived disrespect to light that fuse. We all still need to remember that THIS group of Ravens needs to earn their stripes and get their baptism by fire. A lot of these guys are still super young and early in their careers. John has to get them calloused and ready physically and mentally to be able to contend consistently. All the fun they had during that magical 2019 season suddenly went poof in the playoffs and I'm sure that hurt. The struggles of this year and fighting through them taught them about themselves. Responding to being "disrespected"...even if it's not true...is a critical step in their maturation process.

Plus, fuck the Titans. This just adds juice to one of the best rivalries in football.

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Gotta love the rivalry though. It's gonna be great if Cleveland really pulls off the upset.
    I don't know how I feel about playing Cleveland for a third time though, it's damn hard to beat a team 3 times in a row

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    I don't know how I feel about playing Cleveland for a third time though, it's damn hard to beat a team 3 times in a row

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    The team that won the first 2 wins the third about 2/3rds of the time. It's harder for the loser of 2 straight to win the 3rd game.