Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Titans talking trash

https://sports.yahoo.com/titans-comp...160056504.html

We have your backs Raven nation. What a bunch of jerks these guys are.

Re: Titans talking trash

Sore losers. They've been a franchise for decades and still nothing to show for it

So their argument is that they’re douchebags every game, so no one should take offense.

Blog Entries

Maybe acting professional in the future is an impossibility by virtue of there continued talk after losing.

Seriously, shut the fuck up “Bussin With The Boys”.

Quote Originally Posted by moose10101 View Post
    So their argument is that they’re douchebags every game, so no one should take offense.
    Bahaha

More Chase Claypool level salt. So if we don't win the Super Bowl it automatically reverses us kicking your ass and dancing on your logo? Lmao. No mention of Butler getting in Harbs face either huh? Conveniently left that out.

Compton is a nobody. Career journeyman. How about you and Taylor Lewan go back to playing grab ass on the couch and just cope with it dude. Go take a long hard look at your empty career accolades list and your franchise's empty trophy case.

So, the trash talk after they beat us in the divisional round a year ago? Was that something you guys do after every game? The mouthing off to Harbaugh by Butler? That's a regular occurrence too? Oh! How about the middle finger that Butler gave to Lamar in the middle of the game? Yeah, that's probably regular right?

These Titans have so much respect in them for their opponents! The Ravens should go apologize.

Give me a damn break!!!! These Titans may be the biggest band of assholes in the league (at least the AFC) and their coach is pretty much an asshole too (because "I coach the Titans" and I allow them to be assholes).

I'm pretty sure Taylor Lewan has been consistently labeled as a dirty player, and at the very least he's been labeled as complete asshole on the field.

The fact that both the Steelers & Titans got their ass kicked so bad that their players are being openly salty about it is truly a beautiful thing

Quote Originally Posted by BRfan96 View Post
    So, the trash talk after they beat us in the divisional round a year ago? Was that something you guys do after every game? The mouthing off to Harbaugh by Butler? That's a regular occurrence too? Oh! How about the middle finger that Butler gave to Lamar in the middle of the game? Yeah, that's probably regular right?

These Titans have so much respect in them for their opponents! The Ravens should go apologize.

Give me a damn break!!!! These Titans may be the biggest band of assholes in the league (at least the AFC) and their coach is pretty much an asshole too (because "I coach the Titans" and I allow them to be assholes).

I'm pretty sure Taylor Lewan has been consistently labeled as a dirty player, and at the very least he's been labeled as complete asshole on the field.
    Why was Butler mouthing off to Harbaugh? This Butler is a jerk.

if it isn't disrespectful then why do they care that the Ravens did it?

do people not realize when they're disproving their own argument?

Theres gonna be some fights for sure next time we meet these guys

Quote Originally Posted by sflegend89 View Post
    More Chase Claypool level salt. So if we don't win the Super Bowl it automatically reverses us kicking your ass and dancing on your logo? Lmao. No mention of Butler getting in Harbs face either huh? Conveniently left that out.

Compton is a nobody. Career journeyman. How about you and Taylor Lewan go back to playing grab ass on the couch and just cope with it dude. Go take a long hard look at your empty career accolades list and your franchise's empty trophy case.
    This is like the second of reference that I've seen towards Claypool. What exactly was he saying or doing if I might ask?