Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Are Democrats overplaying their hand?

I'm asking this because my wife said her sister said to her "why are they impeaching him if he's going to be gone in a week"? I don't know her politics but was pretty sure she wasn't a Trump person as my wife sure as hell isn't.

That got me thinking and wondering if this is just taking something that was bad enough in it's own right and allowing Trump to appear to be a victim/more sympathetic than he would otherwise.

Re: Are Democrats overplaying their hand?

Yes. But what do they have to lose. They just showed they can control the count of an election. They have assumed complete control

I said this would happen a week ago

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ddr_jr View Post
    I said this would happen a week ago

What's that DJ? That it's possibly overplaying? That maybe in doing so they risk trivializing it like the boy that cried wolf?

If I repeated a thread of yours I'm sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    I'm asking this because my wife said her sister said to her "why are they impeaching him if he's going to be gone in a week"? I don't know her politics but was pretty sure she wasn't a Trump person as my wife sure as hell isn't.

That got me thinking and wondering if this is just taking something that was bad enough in it's own right and allowing Trump to appear to be a victim/more sympathetic than he would otherwise.
    I want to say yes, and then I remember they just won/stole 4 aces in November, and then Georgia just gave them a 5th Ace last week: The American Republic as we know it will soon be gone. We just became a 1 party country. We just pushed the button to turn on Skynet and will now be renounced to subservience to the ruling party. Great job!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Point is to stop him from running again I think. No reason they can't also be overplaying their hand though. That's kind of their thing.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

They’re going to try and push through some stuff that I think won’t sit well with a lot of Americans. I suspect the 2022 mid year elections will see the GOP retake the House. They gained a ton of seats this pst election cycle and the GOP have their backs against the wall and will be reeling from all of the Trump fallout.

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    They’re going to try and push through some stuff that I think won’t sit well with a lot of Americans. I suspect the 2022 mid year elections will see the GOP retake the House. They gained a ton of seats this pst election cycle and the GOP have their backs against the wall and will be reeling from all of the Trump fallout.

I agree. Only if states reform their elections.

Eliminate early voting
    Absentee application and ballot submitted must be notarized
    Voter ID
    paper ballots.

Do that and I think they can take the house and senate if the don’t donate RINOs

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post

Sadly, this will never happen. Dems ha e complete control.

Don lemon, on CNN, said if you voted for Trump, you are with the Klan

He is still on Twitter.

Dems know they have complete control and they will never be held accountable. My fear is some nuts will snap and violence will start. They arrested some nut today that dove from Colorado to DC to shoot the mayor.
    Last edited by Vlad the lad; 01-14-2021 at 11:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    I agree. Only if states reform their elections.

Eliminate early voting
    Absentee application and ballot submitted must be notarized
    Voter ID
    paper ballots.

Do that and I think they can take the house and senate if the don’t donate RINOs

I haven’t voted on the day since the 90’s. But then you consider us coasters RINO’s anyway.

What's that DJ? That it's possibly overplaying? That maybe in doing so they risk trivializing it like the boy that cried wolf?

If I repeated a thread of yours I'm sorry.
    Oh no apology needed. I was just forecasting last week that I was against it due to making Trump a martyr to some folks.

Same playbook,over and over again . Trump does something horrible....one side says it's the worst thing ever in the history of earth, the other side finds excuses to say he didn't do what he did.

Doesn't really make sense but its the dnc. They can't get out of their own way half the time