Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: Why Did Republicans Refuse to Wear Masks at Secure Location

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    I would have thought you knew since you started a thread on this.
    I do know. Apparently you don't. But still thought to post back about it with no knowledge.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 2bynight View Post
    I do know. Apparently you don't. But still thought to post back about it with no knowledge.
    Should I not take your word for it?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cjandrze View Post
    Right on man, hadn't realized your mind had changed on the subject. Go kill them babies bro
    You know better than that.

I would think if they had to be rushed to a secure location they didn’t have a chance to put one on.

But if they just refused - “my body my choice”

But I wonder how others got it if everyone else was wearing mask.
    There were observations that no house republican wore a mask indoors at the secure location. As far as my body my choice - that is a response that shows absolute disregard for the safety of others and is a national disgrace.

Should I not take your word for it?
    Its all over the news here you go for a major network: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/brad-sc...capitol-riots/

But hey - I guess you refuse to believe anything except Breitbart.

Blog Entries

There were observations that no house republican wore a mask indoors at the secure location. As far as my body my choice - that is a response that shows absolute disregard for the safety of others and is a national disgrace.
    So you’re pro life than?

Blog Entries

Its all over the news here you go for a major network: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/brad-sc...capitol-riots/

I didn’t doubt you. I just didn’t care to look.

You should know they are essential personnel and had to be there for the vote confirmation. You think doctors and nurses are not afraid of covid so they should just stay home? Plenty of hospital workers have already died of covid. From what you continue to post you think its just a media farce and there really is no serious pandemic going on. And we cannot go on with normal lives because idiots refuse to wear masks around other people at indoor locations. How many secret service personnel and others did the chief lunatic in charge get sick because he refused to mask up around others. Lucky the NJ fat boy didn't die in the ICU with his underlying health issues. Trump had no problem getting him sick.
    Are the voices in the sky telling you this? The facts are clear, more people that wear masks are getting covid.
    The gov is telling us that most covid transmission is happening at home

And no one over 65 is essential that they need to be exposing themselves. 90% of deaths are people over 65. If you are over 65 and worried. Stay home.

I have a family member that was there, 6 feet on the other side of the door from everything that was happening, who was whisked away to that location as well. I have not heard about this but will ask when I get a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    I have a family member that was there, 6 feet on the other side of the door from everything that was happening, who was whisked away to that location as well. I have not heard about this but will ask when I get a chance.
    That would be interesting insight.

If only dems are testing positive, then they gave it to each other. Why blame republicans if none have it

12. Re: Why Did Republicans Refuse to Wear Masks at Secure Location

No one is providing a valid response to the original posed question : Why did the republicans refuse to wear masks in the crowded indoor secure setting when masks were offered to them? All you conservatives do is pivot to another topic because you know the answer makes you look bad. Why is it so hard to answer the original posted question if your answer is valid...
    Well....lemme take a crack at it. First of all, why don't you ask those Republicans yourself? Why are you asking total, complete strangers why one person does something else? How the hell would we know? What, do all Republicans march in lockstep w/all the others, so much that we know all the answers to any question, ever? Do you know what/why all Dems do something? If so, tell us where you got your superpowers, will ya? I want some of that.