Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Re: Why Did Republicans Refuse to Wear Masks at Secure Location

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    If only dems are testing positive, then they gave it to each other. Why blame republicans if none have it
    Why people blame groups rather than individuals is beyond me.
    But then we live in an age where ‘whataboutism’, hypernormalisation and lack of responsibility are HUGE issues.

2. Re: Why Did Republicans Refuse to Wear Masks at Secure Location

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    If only dems are testing positive, then they gave it to each other. Why blame republicans if none have it
    Well, we do know it's a very smart virus, since it knows to stay out of big box stores, Walmarts, riot fueled protests, etc. and to only attack all the churches, schools, etc., Mom And Pops stores, etc. Don't sell this virus short. I hear it's Mensa level smart.

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    Well....lemme take a crack at it. First of all, why don't you ask those Republicans yourself? Why are you asking total, complete strangers why one person does something else? How the hell would we know? What, do all Republicans march in lockstep w/all the others, so much that we know all the answers to any question, ever? Do you know what/why all Dems do something? If so, tell us where you got your superpowers, will ya? I want some of that.
    Since conservatives on this board generalize anyone who does not believe as they do as liberal leftist idiots, I can return the favor.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    So you’re pro life than?
    Apples and oranges comparison.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 2bynight View Post
    Apples and oranges comparison.
    You’re right. Literally killing someone vs maybe spreading a bad flu.

That would be interesting insight.
    The wounds are pretty fresh so I'm treading lightly and mostly just listening and being supportive.

Quote Originally Posted by cjandrze View Post
    This does make me laugh when I see it, but I kinda get it. You may not want to touch your face before washing hands or something like that.
    We just keep a bottle of hand sanitizer in each car.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

No one is providing a valid response to the original posed question : Why did the republicans refuse to wear masks in the crowded indoor secure setting when masks were offered to them? All you conservatives do is pivot to another topic because you know the answer makes you look bad. Why is it so hard to answer the original posted question if your answer is valid...
    Did any of the Republicans test positive for covid?

Well, we do know it's a very smart virus, since it knows to stay out of big box stores, Walmarts, riot fueled protests, etc. and to only attack all the churches, schools, etc., Mom And Pops stores, etc. Don't sell this virus short. I hear it's Mensa level smart.
    The box stores are an interesting case, because if this is spreading as easily as they say, there are clearly too many people, but since it's based on square footage, they are allowed to let a ton of people in.

The virus is getting smarter. It’s now going after conservative riots. But not BLM riots

11. Re: Why Did Republicans Refuse to Wear Masks at Secure Location

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    The box stores are an interesting case, because if this is spreading as easily as they say, there are clearly too many people, but since it's based on square footage, they are allowed to let a ton of people in.

That might begin to make sense if it was in fact applied evenly across the board. The theory that a place having more square footage will make people stay further apart is beyond stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    Did any of the Republicans test positive for covid?

I know they tested positive for being brain-dead.