Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: Keys to beating the Bills

Quote Originally Posted by pslholder96 View Post
    I think you just described the game plan for every team, every game this year LOL
    Not a game plan but fundamentals always need to be stressed. I don’t believe I have ever witnessed a Ravens loss with all of my points accomplished.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1 View Post
    That would mean putting Marlon on Diggs and Peters on Brown. Sounds good to me, but would play 2 deep safeties. The front seven will need to stop the run and get pressure on Allen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wink says he is not planning on easing up on the blitz. That means we'll be in man quite a bit.

His worries me as Allen is very good against this

Muting Chris collinsworth microphone will help the watching experience

4. Re: Keys to beating the Bills

First time poster. Huge fan, but usually just enjoy reading vs. chiming in. Anyway, in reading the Bills’ thoughts on Lamar, you would think he throws with his left hand. The guy has has a career 68/18 TD/INT ratio (3.78). I get it is not a perfect comparison, just trying to make a point that he’s not incompetent, but he’s only behind Mahomes and Rodgers compared to active passers. Ahead of Brady, Wilson, and Watson. Hopefully the Bills decide to play 11 in the box and just ignore the perimeter since he couldn’t hit water from a boat.

Not sure Wink is out there giving the opposition his game plan, maybe a little gamesmanship going on here
    Quote Originally Posted by BearArms View Post
    Wink says he is not planning on easing up on the blitz. That means we'll be in man quite a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by BearArms View Post

I interpret that to mean that he will ease up, but make it look like he isn’t.

Quote Originally Posted by moose10101 View Post
    I interpret that to mean that he will ease up, but make it look like he isn’t.
    Damn. Sometimes this board overthinks and overcomplicates things.
    Wink gonna do what Wink do.
    Daboll gonna do what Daboll do.

May the best man/team win.
    "CARPE LOMBARDI"

Quote Originally Posted by jaydee414 View Post
    Damn. Sometimes this board overthinks and overcomplicates things.
    Wink gonna do what Wink do.
    Daboll gonna do what Daboll do.

May the best man/team win.
    The point was simply that we shouldn't expect Wink to announce his strategy to the world.
    "This space for rent" - Roger Goodell

Haven't really seen this brought up yet but Harbaugh blows McDermott away in regards to head coaching playoff experience. I think it is a very good thing that we have that advantage on our side.

Blog Entries

I think the D has to play nickel and dime more often than not with the Bills likely going 4 wideouts or even 5. That limits the ability to blitz.

I am sure they mix it up but will be something to keep an eye on

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

There are going to be half a dozen opportunities for the Ravens to have big plays in the passing game, they have to connect on the majority of them when they come. That will put up points and open up the running game

I loved how the Ravens played the PA boot with the backside DE/OLB opposite of where the stretch run was going sort of stayed at home just in case Tannerhill kept it and even if handed of to the RB, DE/OLB was there for the backside cut. Would love to see that same gameplan implemented.