Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Marjorie Taylor Greene says she’ll file impeachment articles against Joe Biden on his first day in office

Quote Originally Posted by unleashthebeast View Post
    In response to the thread, just a worthless political ploy by the biggest wackjob in congress. Other Republicans have already butt heads with her, and I don't expect her to last long.
    In Reality Biden and Harris should both be impeached. Biden for his dealings with China, Russia, Ukraine. And Harris for inciting and supporting riots.

Re: Marjorie Taylor Greene says she’ll file impeachment articles against Joe Biden on his first day in office

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    In Reality Biden and Harris should both be impeached. Biden for his dealings with China, Russia, Ukraine. And Harris for inciting and supporting riots.
    Your accusations sound awfully similar to what your boy was impeached for twice. So I take it you supported those impeachment efforts as well?

Blog Entries

Your accusations sound awfully similar to what your boy was impeached for twice. So I take it you supported those impeachment efforts as well?
    Except both of those had no evidence. Hell... they didn't even have a committee to review the evidence on impeachment round 2, that went straight to the floor.

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    so we should put you in the conspiracy nut category
    You mean like you are who believe no Trump supporters stormed the Capital, it was only Antifa....sure your voices are a lot batshit crazier than mine.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 2bynight View Post
    You mean like you are who believe no Trump supporters stormed the Capital, it was only Antifa....sure your voices are a lot batshit crazier than mine.
    No one believes that.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    No one believes that.
    I think Vlad does. I've seen posts alluding to Antifa being the ones who first entered with guns and shit. Anyone who thinks Trump supporters were not involved in the storming is blind, deaf, and dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    so we should put you in the conspiracy nut category
    What conspiracy are you referring to...the one where Trump lied when he said he would release his tax returns?

Blog Entries

I think Vlad does. I've seen posts alluding to Antifa being the ones who first entered with guns and shit. Anyone who thinks Trump supporters were not involved in the storming is blind, deaf, and dumb.
    People think both were there. What we don't think is people from Trump's speech were there as people trying to get in the Capitol started 20 minutes before his speech ended 1.5 miles away.

CNN is also reporting that there is evidence this it was highly coordinated and preplanned.

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    Trump annually files a financial disclosure report (one has actually been linked to somewhere down here in the lid) which covers any concerns about trump being in debt to a foreign country. We dont need to see his taxes
    We do need to see his taxes. He stated he would release them when elected president. Why did he lie? Why can't he live up to what he said he would do? This is not building a wall - its releasing documents. I think wicked had it right, the tax returns would show he is not even a billionaire that he claims to be.

Wow. Is that what the voices are telling you. That is some crazy shit

Blog Entries

Are people really in here trying to equate "Trump colluded with Russia" to "all of the liberal elites are a part of a massive child sex ring" to say that people who believe either of those things are the same level of insane? There's levels to this shit. I personally don't think Trump colluded with Russia because I think he's too stupid to actually pull it off, but there are levels to conspiracy theories. Child sex ring among all liberal elites is the top level of batshit insane.
    I do agree with you that Trump is probably not slick enough to pull off an international collusion such as many believe.

However...illegal global sex ring with political elites is batshit crazy? Not really my man...see Jeffrey Epstein.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

We do need to see his taxes. He stated he would release them when elected president. Why did he lie? Why can't he live up to what he said he would do? This is not building a wall - its releasing documents. I think wicked had it right, the tax returns would show he is not even a billionaire that he claims to be.
    He said he would release them when the audit was over. Which it wasn't