Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I just the watched the most racist show I have seen

It’s called blackish.

They literally said all whites are racist
    They lied about opportunities. Claiming that white kids get more school funding.
    They promoted double standards where blacks don’t have to follow rules. For example, whites shouldn’t be allowed to send kids to private school, but blacks should be allowed

I know there are whites and blacks here. Is this common thought amounts blacks?

Re: I just the watched the most racist show I have seen

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    It’s called blackish.

They lied about opportunities. Claiming that white kids get more school funding.
    They promoted double standards where blacks don’t have to follow rules. For example, whites shouldn’t be allowed to send kids to private school, but blacks should be allowed

Its going to get worse as MLKs dream is replaced by the left communist nuts to this type of garbage

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    It’s called blackish.

They are trying to make it so.

Lol. You guys will really enjoy Mixed-ish. On the same channel. Lmao.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    Lol. You guys will really enjoy Mixed-ish. On the same channel. Lmao.

If this is how blacks feel and think, this country is doomed.

Fellas I get it’s the off-season and there’s not a lot to talk about right now.

But it’s TV. To even assume that any of it based in or on reality is silly. I mean was All in the family real? Sanford and Son?

I mean select groups have their own channels now. They have BET. They have Logo. There’s Fox News. There’s MSNBC. I mean it’s entertainment. Don’t read more into it. Have a drink and relax.

Blog Entries

Fellas I get it’s the off-season and there’s not a lot to talk about right now.

But it’s TV. To even assume that any of it based in or on reality is silly. I mean was All in the family real? Sanford and Son?

I mean select groups have their own channels now. They have BET. They have Logo. There’s Fox News. There’s MSNBC. I mean it’s entertainment. Don’t read more into it. Have a drink and relax.

Lax, "come on man", I don't really care what's said on a TV show, but it would be nice if we all were playing on a level playing field. We all know if the roles were reversed, the sponsors would be called out, boycotted and the show would go off the air as fast as you could say cancel culture.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Lax, "come on man", I don't really care what's said on a TV show, but it would be nice if we all were playing on a level playing field. We all know if the roles were reversed, the sponsors would be called out, boycotted and the show would go off the air as fast as you could say cancel culture.
    Of course. That’s why I mentioned All in the Family and Sanford and Son. Neither of those shows could be on today. But you also can’t have an all white channel?

I find it hilarious that the Logo channel carries Three’s Company. Really? Isn’t that offensive? I mean a white dude pretending to be gay? Wow!

It’s Hollywierd dude. They wanna appeal to the “masses” and shun the whites. It’s evil to be a white male now. Or so they tell us.

I don’t believe most people actually feel this way. Some ...definitely do.

Really it’s not “cancel culture “ it’s Forced Culture. They are forcing their ideas on everyone.

Let’s dip a toe in this toilet ..shall we?

On tv now every show on every network has to have a lead black. A gay character. A strong female character. Why? They are remaking commercials with different races and sexes now. Jake from State Farm is a Black guy? How many black guys you know that go by Jake? Mikey from Life cereal is a GIRL! How many girl Mikeys are there? Why does one of the 8 firefighters on a show have to be gay? Why is the redneck firefighter married to a black girl?

Every show has to be “all inclusive “ now. Why? The Cosby show wasn’t. Seinfeld wasn’t. Hell Friends wasn’t.

It’s what “they” want us to think. If you don’t like it you’re a Bigot. Or Atleast that’s what they will say.

We live in a very different world now. When the last” Boomer” dies or is voted out of Gov ...it’s gonna be a very different place indeed.

Let’s dip a toe in this toilet ..shall we?

On tv now every show on every network has to have a lead black. A gay character. A strong female character. Why? They are remaking commercials with different races and sexes now. Jake from State Farm is a Black guy? How many black guys you know that go by Jake? Mikey from Life cereal is a GIRL! How many girl Mikeys are there? Why does one of the 8 firefighters on a show have to be gay? Why is the redneck firefighter married to a black girl?

Every show has to be “all inclusive “ now. Why? The Cosby show wasn’t. Seinfeld wasn’t. Hell Friends wasn’t.

It’s what “they” want us to think. If you don’t like it you’re a Bigot. Or Atleast that’s what they will say.

We live in a very different world now. When the last” Boomer” dies or is voted out of Gov ...it’s gonna be a very different place indeed.

It’s all inclusive sh!t on tv these days.

At least Trump was entertaining for a while.... even in the most head scratching crazy way!

Blackish was a great show. Has it gotten toxically woke?

I know the star did some cringy thing with Kimmel at the Oscar's or Emmys or something.

My favorite actor on the show was the coworker played by Deon Cole. That guy, like Terry Crews, just make me laugh with facial expressions alone.

The child actors are great too. Ironically the main guy on the show is the least compelling or likeable. Weak link.

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    Blackish was a great show. Has it gotten toxically woke?

I know the star did some cringy thing with Kimmel at the Oscar's or Emmys or something.

My favorite actor on the show was the coworker played by Deon Cole. That guy, like Terry Crews, just make me laugh with facial expressions alone.

The child actors are great too. Ironically the main guy on the show is the least compelling or likeable. Weak link.
    I used to like the main character, but in this show, he is just angry and uninformed.