Page 1 of 12 123 ... LastLast

Marjorie Taylor Greene says she’ll file impeachment articles against Joe Biden on his first day in office

Here is comes. Thank you spiteful dems for impeaching Trump twice, because you didn't like him. Looks like a precedence has been set. You can now impeach a president because you don't like him. And now we have a first term congresswoman, on her first day being sworn in, will file impeachment papers on Biden.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/marjorie-...073906731.html

Blog Entries

Re: Marjorie Taylor Greene says she’ll file impeachment articles against Joe Biden on his first day in office

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    Here is comes. Thank you spiteful dems for impeaching Trump twice, because you didn't like him. Looks like a precedence has been set. You can now impeach a president because you don't like him. And now we have a first term congresswoman, on her first day being sworn in, will file impeachment papers on Biden.

This is what you get when you use impeachment as a political weapon.

Re: Marjorie Taylor Greene says she’ll file impeachment articles against Joe Biden on his first day in office

It will be crazy to see the results of this

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by iceman43 View Post
    It will be crazy to see the results of this

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    The results are going to be nothing, as it should be. Nancy will ignore it if she is allowed. This is simply A congresswoman making a point

Getting our own version of AOC on the right. Yeah that'll fix things.

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    The results are going to be nothing, as it should be. Nancy will ignore it if she is allowed. This is simply A congresswoman making a point
    Nancie will ignore the first. But I would expect impeachment articles to be files monthly.

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    Getting our own version of AOC on the right. Yeah that'll fix things.
    Taylor-Green, Lauren Boebert and Salazar from the Miami area. A bigger better squad. I'm thankful so many women won GOP seats in the house. Gonna be some catfights going on.

Blog Entries

Nancie will ignore the first. But I would expect impeachment articles to be files monthly.
    Not gonna lie, I kinda hope they do.

Turnabout is fair play after all.

Blog Entries

Is she the QAnon supporter?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “When the sea was calm, all ships alike showed mastership in floating.”- William Shakespeare

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1 View Post
    Is she the QAnon supporter?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    She has been accused of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Willbacker View Post
    If she is then she is yet another fringe lunatic.

Quote Originally Posted by Willbacker View Post
    Does anyone know what that means? Qanon?