Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Re: Marjorie Taylor Greene says she’ll file impeachment articles against Joe Biden on his first day in office

Quote Originally Posted by unleashthebeast View Post
    That's pretty impressive that you can state that when there is so much evidence to the contrary. Where's Vlad to ask about those "voices"?
    We don’t need voices. We have transcripts of exact words from each.

Trump. “March to the capital and peacefully protest”
    Pelosi “there should be uprising all over the country”
    Waters “I will drag him out of the White House”
    Harris “protestors should not let up” as cities were being burned nightly

Blog Entries

Re: Marjorie Taylor Greene says she’ll file impeachment articles against Joe Biden on his first day in office

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    We don’t need voices. We have transcripts of exact words from each.

Trump. “March to the capital and peacefully protest”
    Pelosi “there should be uprising all over the country”
    Waters “I will drag him out of the White House”
    Harris “protestors should not let up” as cities were being burned nightly
    Don't forget Pressley from Mass: "as long as there is unrest in our lives there should be unrest in the streets"

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Don't forget Pressley from Mass: "as long as there is unrest in our lives there should be unrest in the streets"
    Should be an interesting 2021. All those dems listed will be out of office soon

Should be an interesting 2021. All those dems listed will be out of office soon
    Uhhhhhhhh....... yeah good luck with that one

Uhhhhhhhh....... yeah good luck with that one
    Why? They just impeached trump comments less violent. They will be gone.

Why? They just impeached trump comments less violent. They will be gone.
    Want to make a bet on that?

Blog Entries

I won't, cause I never underestimate the power of stupidity.

The comments are significantly more inciting. A presidence has been set.

The comments are significantly more inciting. A presidence has been set.
    I'll take that as a no

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    There was also theory going around that QAnon was actually Trump. Or, there have also been theories that it is someone in the intelligence community on the national security staff or in the Pentagon or something.

Who knows.

Could just be some fat m-effer living in Fargo, ND that has too much time on their hands, a vivid imagination, and loves conspiracy theories.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes. Rumor has it that it’s someone at 3 letter agency close to Trump. A lot of Q’s theories centered around Trump and the supposed “ new world order “. Lots of BS conspiracy stuff about Free Masons taking over the world. Just generally crazy shit.

Very entertaining to watch / read though.

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    No we dont need to see his taxes. He filles a financial disclosure report every year.
    Why do you need to see his taxes????
    Well since he’s the Commander in Chief he should be required to show his tax returns on demand.

Wicked can attest to the fact that anyone with a Top Secret or above clearance has to submit a Financial statement every year as well as have available your actually tax returns for review at any time. If it’s good enough for us it’s damn sure good enough for the President whether it’s Trump or Mickey Mouse. The POTUS can singlehandedly start WW3. That persons. Financials are super important.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    Well since he’s the Commander in Chief he should be required to show his tax returns on demand.

Wicked can attest to the fact that anyone with a Top Secret or above clearance has to submit a Financial statement every year as well as have available your actually tax returns for review at any time. If it’s good enough for us it’s damn sure good enough for the President whether it’s Trump or Mickey Mouse. The POTUS can singlehandedly start WW3. That persons. Financials are super important.

He did that