Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: Marjorie Taylor Greene says she’ll file impeachment articles against Joe Biden on his first day in office

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    People think both were there. What we don't think is people from Trump's speech were there as people trying to get in the Capitol started 20 minutes before his speech ended 1.5 miles away.

CNN is also reporting that there is evidence this it was highly coordinated and preplanned.
    The FBI and the House Minority Leader say there is no evidence of Antifa being there. The "people" saying Antifa was there are only doing so to fit their narrative at this point.

Blog Entries

Re: Marjorie Taylor Greene says she’ll file impeachment articles against Joe Biden on his first day in office

Quote Originally Posted by unleashthebeast View Post
    The FBI and the House Minority Leader say there is no evidence of Antifa being there. The "people" saying Antifa was there are only doing so to fit their narrative at this point.
    In less than a week the FBI investigated everything and is able to say 100% definitely there was no ANTIFA there? I mean, I guess that could be true since "they're a myth" and "just an idea"

But I posted a link to at least one guy who seems to be affiliated who was there.

There was also a video on twitter (the account has since been deleted) of two guys dressed in typical ANITFA attire trying to break the glass on the door. When they were stopped the crowd was booing and yelling fuck ANTIFA, to which one turned around and flipped off the crowd. Does that mean he was ANITFA? No but it infers it.

Your accusations sound awfully similar to what your boy was impeached for twice. So I take it you supported those impeachment efforts as well?
    Here’s the difference:
    Donald Trump incited violence (myth)
    Kamala Harris invited violence (fact)
    Nancy Pelosi incited violence (fact)
    Maxine Waters incited violence (fact)

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    Wow. Is that what the voices are telling you. That is some crazy shit
    OK, did Trump supporters also storm the capital - yes or no?

CNN is also reporting that there is evidence this it was highly coordinated and preplanned.
    Wait - you believe something CNN wrote!?

I believe that will prove out true. I also think it will eventually prove out that it was Trump supporters who coordinated and pre-planned it. Not Antifa. There may have been Antifa there, but I think Trump supporters led the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    Here is comes. Thank you spiteful dems for impeaching Trump twice, because you didn't like him. Looks like a precedence has been set. You can now impeach a president because you don't like him. And now we have a first term congresswoman, on her first day being sworn in, will file impeachment papers on Biden.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/marjorie-...073906731.html
    She can file as much as she likes if that's her perogative. Eventually, her own members will tell her to stop waisting her time. Being that she is a freshman, conspiracy theorist, and basically a type that the minority leader is going to put in a corner....you guys have to remember, with Trump gone..these loonies won't have backing and top cover to act up. She will eventually get the Steve King treatment after she puts her foot in her mouth a few times.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 2bynight View Post
    We do need to see his taxes. He stated he would release them when elected president. Why did he lie? Why can't he live up to what he said he would do? This is not building a wall - its releasing documents. I think wicked had it right, the tax returns would show he is not even a billionaire that he claims to be.
    No we dont need to see his taxes. He filles a financial disclosure report every year.
    Why do you need to see his taxes????

Blog Entries

He said he would release them when the audit was over. Which it wasn't
    I'm not one that feels like we absolutely must see his tax returns, but I don't buy it for one second that he ever plans on releasing them. Like I said above, I don't think he really cares that much outside of just sticking it to the establishment. It's just one more way to give them an eff-you.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    Here’s the difference:
    Donald Trump incited violence (myth)
    Kamala Harris invited violence (fact)
    Nancy Pelosi incited violence (fact)
    Maxine Waters incited violence (fact)
    That's pretty impressive that you can state that when there is so much evidence to the contrary. Where's Vlad to ask about those "voices"?

Except a black lives matter activist, John Earle Sullivan was arrested and charged.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    Except a black lives matter activist, John Earle Sullivan was arrested and charged.
    And a reporter who has done work for CNN was in the Capitol with him and later that night they both went on CNN with Anderson Cooper.

Quote Originally Posted by 2bynight View Post
    OK, did Trump supporters also storm the capital - yes or no?
    Do you realize that there are about 30 million lunatics out there. Half support trump. The other half support Biden. If you think a small group that supports trump represents trumpnand all his supporters, then you must also think the small group of Biden supporters that burned DC and attacked the white house, represent all Biden supporters.