Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 134

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1

    Marjorie Taylor Greene says she値l file impeachment articles against Joe Biden on his first day in office

    Here is comes. Thank you spiteful dems for impeaching Trump twice, because you didn't like him. Looks like a precedence has been set. You can now impeach a president because you don't like him. And now we have a first term congresswoman, on her first day being sworn in, will file impeachment papers on Biden.





    https://www.yahoo.com/news/marjorie-...073906731.html





  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    19,551
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Marjorie Taylor Greene says she値l file impeachment articles against Joe Biden on his first day in office

    Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    Here is comes. Thank you spiteful dems for impeaching Trump twice, because you didn't like him. Looks like a precedence has been set. You can now impeach a president because you don't like him. And now we have a first term congresswoman, on her first day being sworn in, will file impeachment papers on Biden.





    https://www.yahoo.com/news/marjorie-...073906731.html
    This is what you get when you use impeachment as a political weapon.
    "Don't let your happiness depend on something you may lose." - C.S. Lewis





  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Dyess AFB
    Posts
    1,849

    Re: Marjorie Taylor Greene says she値l file impeachment articles against Joe Biden on his first day in office

    Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    Here is comes. Thank you spiteful dems for impeaching Trump twice, because you didn't like him. Looks like a precedence has been set. You can now impeach a president because you don't like him. And now we have a first term congresswoman, on her first day being sworn in, will file impeachment papers on Biden.





    https://www.yahoo.com/news/marjorie-...073906731.html
    It will be crazy to see the results of this

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk





  4. #4

    Re: Marjorie Taylor Greene says she値l file impeachment articles against Joe Biden on his first day in office

    Quote Originally Posted by iceman43 View Post
    It will be crazy to see the results of this

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    The results are going to be nothing, as it should be. Nancy will ignore it if she is allowed. This is simply A congresswoman making a point





  5. #5

    Re: Marjorie Taylor Greene says she値l file impeachment articles against Joe Biden on his first day in office

    Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    The results are going to be nothing, as it should be. Nancy will ignore it if she is allowed. This is simply A congresswoman making a point
    Nancie will ignore the first. But I would expect impeachment articles to be files monthly.





  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    19,551
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Marjorie Taylor Greene says she値l file impeachment articles against Joe Biden on his first day in office

    Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    Nancie will ignore the first. But I would expect impeachment articles to be files monthly.
    Not gonna lie, I kinda hope they do.

    Turnabout is fair play after all.
    "Don't let your happiness depend on something you may lose." - C.S. Lewis





  7. #7

    Re: Marjorie Taylor Greene says she値l file impeachment articles against Joe Biden on his first day in office

    Getting our own version of AOC on the right. Yeah that'll fix things.





  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Blue crab country
    Posts
    524

    Re: Marjorie Taylor Greene says she値l file impeachment articles against Joe Biden on his first day in office

    Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    Getting our own version of AOC on the right. Yeah that'll fix things.
    Taylor-Green, Lauren Boebert and Salazar from the Miami area. A bigger better squad. I'm thankful so many women won GOP seats in the house. Gonna be some catfights going on.





  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Where Ravens Fans Roam Free
    Posts
    5,625

    Re: Marjorie Taylor Greene says she値l file impeachment articles against Joe Biden on his first day in office

    Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    Here is comes. Thank you spiteful dems for impeaching Trump twice, because you didn't like him. Looks like a precedence has been set. You can now impeach a president because you don't like him. And now we have a first term congresswoman, on her first day being sworn in, will file impeachment papers on Biden.





    https://www.yahoo.com/news/marjorie-...073906731.html
    Is she the QAnon supporter?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    展hen the sea was calm, all ships alike showed mastership in floating.- William Shakespeare





  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Blue crab country
    Posts
    524

    Re: Marjorie Taylor Greene says she値l file impeachment articles against Joe Biden on his first day in office

    Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1 View Post
    Is she the QAnon supporter?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    She has been accused of it.





  11. #11

    Re: Marjorie Taylor Greene says she値l file impeachment articles against Joe Biden on his first day in office

    Quote Originally Posted by Willbacker View Post
    She has been accused of it.
    If she is then she is yet another fringe lunatic.





  12. #12

    Re: Marjorie Taylor Greene says she値l file impeachment articles against Joe Biden on his first day in office

    Quote Originally Posted by 2bynight View Post
    If she is then she is yet another fringe lunatic.
    Similar to the nuts in the house that though trump was a Russian spy?

    Or the limit is that think socialism is great for America ?


    Curious, how do you define a nut? Anyone that disagrees with you?





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Link To Mobile Site