Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: The OFFICIAL Ravens @ Bills Divisional Playoff Game

Ravens 38
    Bills 35

Im thinking over early, we get behind, all the talk of our running game vs their "lackluster" d goes out the window...24-3 at one point. Final 38-17...38-20...in that ballparq. I called victory over Tenn but this is not looking good. No reason for optimism.
    Last edited by wecoxepa; 01-14-2021 at 10:34 AM.

I'm feeling something screwy. Ravens 30, Titans 22

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Ravens 28
    Bill's 24

Another hard fought victory against another game opponent

Narrative moves yet again to "Yeah, but Lamar can't beat Mahomes"

Ravens 27
    Bills 23

Blog Entries

Looking at the matchup, Allen has struggled against zone defenses and with blitzes that throw him off his primary target.

Wink will be sending multiple looks and hopefully they play zone.

I think everything is lining up good for us and hope Lamar plays loose.

I think we score around 30 and give up around 20.

Obviously we need to protect the ball and prevent easy turnovers that could turn the momentum the other way.

Quote Originally Posted by wecoxepa View Post
    Im thinking over early, we get behind, all the talk of our running game vs their "lackluster" d goes out the window...24-3 at one point. Final 38-17...38-20...in that ballparq. I called vicyoey over Tenn but this is not looking good. No reason for optimism.
    Wtf is this? Anyway...

Prediction:
    Ravens: 38
    Bills: 20

Ravens secondary pays off and Bills passing game struggles. Ravens D gets a score. Humphrey has a great day. Yannick shows big finally. Offense rolls

Blog Entries

Im thinking over early, we get behind, all the talk of our running game vs their "lackluster" d goes out the window...24-3 at one point. Final 38-17...38-20...in that ballparq. I called vicyoey over Tenn but this is not looking good. No reason for optimism.
    So you certainly have a right to your prediction.

But, The Ravens are playing extremely well on defense. They continue to pile up yards on the ground with Jackson, Dobbins, and Gus.

The national media and Bills sites mentioned that they’ve struggled recently with zone schemes and Allen was thrown off by Blitz looks.

If none of that does it for you consider that we beat the Colts and if not for bad coaching decisions like going on 4th down leaving 2 FGs worth of points on the field and an untimely shank by their kicker the Colts win that game.

I think we win but as I mentioned in my prediction we need to avoid turnovers.

Quote Originally Posted by Roll Tide View Post
    So you certainly have a right to your prediction.

But, The Ravens are playing extremely well on defense. They continue to pile up yards on the ground with Jackson, Dobbins, and Gus.

The national media and Bills sites mentioned that they’ve struggled recently with zone schemes and Allen was thrown off by Blitz looks.

If none of that does it for you consider that we beat the Colts and if not for bad coaching decisions like going on 4th down leaving 2 FGs worth of points on the field and an untimely shank by their kicker the Colts win that game.

I think we win but as I mentioned in my prediction we need to avoid turnovers.
    Didn't you hear the man? There's no reason for optimism! No, not ONE reason. Not our awesome rushing attack, coaching staff, defense, etc. We might as well just forfeit the game and not even take the field.

I'm 50/50

Ravens 31
    Bills 28

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Im thinking over early, we get behind...No reason for optimism.
    Nooooo reason for optimism. Okay chief. The Ravens aren't doing anything right. That's a clown take.

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Iamjacks View Post
    Want to add any details on this prediction? Or are you on the "it could go anyway" like many of the rest of us.

Vegas sure can't tell when they have the Bills as 2.5 point favorites. That's really saying they have no idea so they give the alien (Lamar) the slight edge since the Pentagon has to Declassify and publish all their ufo files.
    Sure I’ll go into it a bit. The Bills are averaging a little bit more than 40 points a game in their last 3 games. I figured we’re probably a slightly better defense than most, so I knocked them down a couple of pegs. Baltimore is averaging a little more than 28 PPG in their last 3. Only being able to put up 20 against what is a pretty mediocre Titans defense last week doesn’t make me extremely confident. That and I feel Buffalo has a much better defense than Tennessee. Additionally, Buffalo is going to put up points, and I could see that forcing us into a pass first offense which plays to the strengths of the Buffalo D. I absolutely absolutely think we have a chance. 100% I think we have a chance. But to me the numbers push me towards Buffalo winning this one comfortably.