Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Re: Will Ingram See Action Again?

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    Lol, yeah, he played in the snow over a decade ago as a high schooler. I'm sure they'll use that justification to activate him in a playoff game during a season in which he's more or less been completely ineffective. Sure.
    Do you prefer Lamar's answer that he's never played this snow and hopes that it doesn't? You consider that relevant? Half of this game is mental....

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    Last edited by NOLARavenFAN; 01-14-2021 at 02:07 PM.
    Way Down South in New Orleans

2. Re: Will Ingram See Action Again?

Quote Originally Posted by NOLARavenFAN View Post
    Do you prefer Lamar's answer that he's never played this snow and hopes that it doesn't? You consider that relevant? Half of this game is mental....

I honestly think that's just some Harbaugh type mind games. Lamar is never unconfident. I'm sure he knows what he can do in the snow

I don't want Lamar to play in the snow either.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by boller4president View Post
    I don't want Lamar to play in the snow either.
    I wanna play in the snow like him...

but I'm no angel... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    What the ??? Maybe in his own mind and yours, but I don't think most would describe him that way... Bc
    Ingram is absolutely a Ravens legend who will be remembered/beloved in this city for a long time. I know a ton of Ravens fans that consider him one of their favorite players of the last decade. Same with SSS who only spent 3 seasons with the team. They weren't here for long but they had profound impacts on the culture, locker room, and fans.

Not going in the ROH obviously but he would get a standing ovation at M&T 10 years from now, if that's not a team legend I don't know what is.

Quote Originally Posted by NOLARavenFAN View Post
    Wrong.

Ingram was born in New Jersey and played in junior high and high school in Grand Blanc,Michigan...... averages 3 ft of snow a year. Obviously he has a lot of experience playing in cold weather.

The more I look at his background the more I think he should actually play alongside Dobbins and Edwards

Junior High and High School qualifies as a lot of experience playing in snow ???? C'mon man. I get it, you like him, he's no longer worth the roster spot.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sflegend89 View Post
    Ingram is absolutely a Ravens legend who will be remembered/beloved in this city for a long time. I know a ton of Ravens fans that consider him one of their favorite players of the last decade. Same with SSS who only spent 3 seasons with the team. They weren't here for long but they had profound impacts on the culture, locker room, and fans.

Not going in the ROH obviously but he would get a standing ovation at M&T 10 years from now, if that's not a team legend I don't know what is.
    We will have to agree to disagree. SSSr. certainly made a "statement" as a Raven. I am not downplaying Ingram's productivity in 2019, and fans (including myself) appreciate what he did for us, but [b] A Legend[/b} IMO is going much too far. Perhaps he will get a standing "O" someday, I guess your crystal ball is clearer than mine if you think it will be 10 years from now... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    We will have to agree to disagree. SSSr. certainly made a "statement" as a Raven. I am not downplaying Ingram's productivity in 2019, and fans (including myself) appreciate what he did for us, but [b] A Legend[/b} IMO is going much too far. Perhaps he will get a standing "O" someday, I guess your crystal ball is clearer than mine if you think it will be 10 years from now... Bc
    Depends on your definition of legend. If you're going by the gold standard of sustained elite production in a Ravens uniform (HOF level or borderline) then the team only has a few imo... Ray, Ed, Ogden, Suggs, Yanda, Ngata, Tucker

If you're going by the more casual term then I would consider guys like Flacco, Boldin, Mason, Jimmy, Webb, Gregg, Jamal Lewis, Boulware, SSS, Torrey, Heap, McCalister, Jacoby, Ingram, Stover, Siragusa, Bart Scott, Adalius Thomas, Jarrett Johnson, Koch, Pitta, Leach, McGahee, Jermaine Lewis, McNair

I would wager to guess that Ingram would get a bigger ovation from the crowd than a lot of those guys though, he's truly beloved by the fan base. Flacco & Heap are the only two from that second tier list that I can see getting a bigger pop from the crowd

no

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Based on what? He played his pro career in a dome and NFC South which is either all warm weather or domes. He played his college ball in the SEC which is all warm weather. How much snow has Ingram played in since high school?
    Based on the belief that he is a veteran who can still move the pile some and has probably seen snow before.

He's a healthy scratch today, as expected.

Barring injury, he will almost certainly be again next week as well

https://dknation.draftkings.com/2021...act-salary-cap
    "Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but NOT to their own facts" - Daniel P. Moynihan

Blog Entries

You obviously can’t take Edwards or Dobbins out and Hill leads the team in ST tackles.

Numbers game

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!