Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Will Ingram See Action Again?

Have to wonder if we decide to deactivate Ingram the rest of the season. Obviously, the running game has been great without him. Just feel a bit for the man as a team leader. Outside of injury, I don't see it being something that the team needs to do, or even should do. Cause if it aint broke dont fix it. I think he's probably our best pass-blocking RB, and maybe route runner RB. But Dobbins is just so electric. I'd like to see him used more in the screen game we used to run with Ingram.

I think out of respect, we'd have to activate him if we get to the SB, otherwise he probably should lead from the sidelines.

Blog Entries

Re: Will Ingram See Action Again?

If the coaching staff is smart he won't. Look, this is the playoffs, the big show. We can't afford to put him in the game for his obligatory 2 yards and a cloud of dust. It's win or go home. Every down is critical.

Blog Entries

If someone gets hurt Ingram will be there to take his place. You saw the Chiefs do this exact same thing last year with LeSean McCoy. Players know this is how it works.

I hope he's active. You never know if we need that depth during the game if either Gus or Jk get injured.
    Bleed Purple but don't be a homer

Blog Entries

he may have played his last down as a Raven. Lots of respect for last year

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pslholder96 View Post
    I hope he's active. You never know if we need that depth during the game if either Gus or Jk get injured.
    I think he will be inactive for a player they are sure will get on the field, even if for Special Teams. Keep in mind that aside from our 3-headed monster (LJ8, Dobbins, Gus) we have a versatile Patrick Ricard as well... Bc

I love Ingram, but the Ravens cannot afford to waste downs giving Ingram the ball for 1-2 yards in a playoff scenario.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

He's listed as 3rd string on Ravens depth chart along with Justice Hill. But Hill plays special teams. So I can't imagine Ingram is active unless Edwards or Dobbins is hurt.

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/team/depth-chart

Barring injury to Dobbins or Edwards, I don't think so.

He shouldnt. No use for him.

Barring injury, he is almost certainly done as a Raven. I absolutely love the guy, and he was a great FA addition. Last year doesn't happen without him. He stabilized the read-option, after Gus and Lamar spent most of 2018 fumbling it. And he's been a great role model for a very young offense, and remains a class act while riding the bench.

I hope he catches on somewhere else and kicks some ass next year, but there are five million reasons why it won't be in Baltimore.
    "Chin up, chest out."

Quote Originally Posted by pslholder96 View Post
    Even if that happened I'd rather see Justice Hill get the carries. Ingram's a nice guy but he doesn't have the burst anymore.