Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Pence calls Nancie’s bluff. Won’t use 25th

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    You guys are absolutely right about one thing. .....all any of this will do is piss of Trump. He said himself ...”I could murder someone and no one will care” and that’s how his worshipers feel. Dude can do no wrong.

I legit do hope he forms his own political party for a new run in 2024. He should call it MWStGP. I’m sure he’ll win in a landslide. It will be a beautiful win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Typical liberal move there lax. Sometimes I think you do it intentionally, then sometimes I just think you do t know any better.

The quote sounds different when you cut off the first part. Makes it seem like trump said it

The actual quote “THEY SAY about my people, did you see that? THEY SAY I have the most loyal people, did you see that, where I can stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot someone......”

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1 View Post
    The opinion piece you posted aside, there are a number of Constitutional scholars who believe that a Senate impeachment trial can occur after Trump leaves office. We will find out which side is correct soon enough.

Will be interesting. I wonder if the next
    time the GOP gets control, they impeach Obama for lying about keeping your doctor.

It could happen

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    If he did, I wonder how the folks back home in Kentucky would take it (?)
    McConnell just won re-election. His term doesn’t end until 2026, and at his age he probably won’t even run again.

“When the sea was calm, all ships alike showed mastership in floating.”- William Shakespeare

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    Will be interesting. I wonder if the next
    time the GOP gets control, they impeach Obama for lying about keeping your doctor.

It could happen
    OH that will be good! Lets go back and get Bush for lying about WMD, Clinton too.

Maybe we should also get Lincoln for shutting down newspapers and suspending habeas corpus!!

Blog Entries

The vote in the House was 232-197. Trump has been impeached for a second time. 10 Republicans voted to join the Democrats to impeach Trump. Let’s see what the Senate does.

“When the sea was calm, all ships alike showed mastership in floating.”- William Shakespeare

6. Re: Pence calls Nancie’s bluff. Won’t use 25th

McConnell just won re-election. His term doesn’t end until 2026, and at his age he probably won’t even run again.

Yes, very aware of that. What I said was I wonder how they would take it if he voted for impeachment?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    Yes, very aware of that. What I said was I wonder how they would take it if he voted for impeachment?
    McConnell is an establishment Republican. He wants to take the GOP back from the Trump wing of that party.

Not sure how KY voters would feel if he voted to convict Trump in the Senate. They probably wouldn’t like it.

McConnell is an establishment Republican. He wants to take the GOP back from the Trump wing of that party.

Not sure how KY voters would feel if he voted to convict Trump in the Senate. They probably wouldn’t like it.

I’m sure they’d just take it up the ass just like him not giving them the extra boost in Stimulus. Even though Kentucky is consistently one of the “poorest “ states in the Union.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    How exactly do you remove a President form office who is no longer in office.

Btw - your obsession with Trump is getting kinda creepy.
    This conviction would not be about removing him from office it's about keep him from ever being able to go for president again

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

The vote in the House was 232-197. Trump has been impeached for a second time. 10 Republicans voted to join the Democrats to impeach Trump. Let’s see what the Senate does.

That impeachment means nothing if the Senate does nothing.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by iceman43 View Post
    This conviction would not be about removing him from office it's about keep him from ever being able to go for president again

Um... you can't do that.

You should read the Constitution about what it says impeachment is for.

It's pretty clear.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Um... you can't do that.

You should read the Constitution about what it says impeachment is for.

It's pretty clear.
    Actually the conviction in the Senate is what's that's for. To keep him from running again