Page 1 of 12 123 ... LastLast

Pence calls Nancie’s bluff. Won’t use 25th

Oh snap. It’s getting real now. Pence just flipped off Nancie.

What will she do now?

Re: Pence calls Nancie’s bluff. Won’t use 25th

Vote to impeach. Real question is what the senate will do.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Pence calls Nancie’s bluff. Won’t use 25th

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    Oh snap. It’s getting real now. Pence just flipped off Nancie.

What will she do now?
    Pence didn’t call Pelosi’s bluff. He chose the easiest and least controversial path for himself. Pence wants to run for President in 2024. The House will impeach Trump again.

Schumer will bring the impeachment resolution up for a vote in the Senate. I am most interested to see how McConnell votes on it. There a numerous reports that say he wants to rid the GOP of Trump. If McConnell votes to convict Trump in the Senate, a number of other Republicans will follow his lead and Trump will be convicted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “When the sea was calm, all ships alike showed mastership in floating.”- William Shakespeare

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1 View Post
    Pence didn’t call Pelosi’s bluff. He chose the easiest and least controversial path for himself. Pence wants to run for President in 2024.

Pence has 0% chance in 2024.

No dem would have voted for him anyway and now the rep base seems to think he's a spineless coward.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cjandrze View Post
    Pence has 0% chance in 2024.

No dem would have voted for him anyway and now the rep base seems to think he's a spineless coward.
    I don’t think Pence has a chance in 2024 either, but he may run anyway. These pols have very high opinions of themselves in both parties.

“When the sea was calm, all ships alike showed mastership in floating.”- William Shakespeare

Pence didn’t call Pelosi’s bluff. He chose the easiest and least controversial path for himself. Pence wants to run for President in 2024. The House will impeach Trump again.

Schumer will bring the impeachment resolution up for a vote in the Senate. I am most interested to see how McConnell votes on it. There a numerous reports that say he wants to rid the GOP of Trump. If McConnell votes to convict Trump in the Senate, a number of other Republicans will follow his lead and Trump will be convicted.

It will be interesting. Don’t kid yourself. This is a vote on privilege. The dems have one set of rules and the republicans have another. If enough gop senators vote to convict trump, the republicans party will be done.

I would like to think that laws and rules apply the same to all. But I wouldn’t be surprised to see the left continue to bring up impeachment trials on trump until they get a conviction

Blog Entries

It will be interesting. Don’t kid yourself. This is a vote on privilege. The dems have one set of rules and the republicans have another. If enough gop senators vote to convict trump, the republicans party will be done.

I would like to think that laws and rules apply the same to all. But I wouldn’t be surprised to see the left continue to bring up impeachment trials on trump until they get a conviction
    All of the Democrats will vote to convict Trump in the Senate, so that means that only 17 out of 50 Republicans would need to vote to convict. McConnell is the key. If he votes to convict, then Trump is toast.

McConnell is still tight with Dick Cheney. I doubt Liz Cheney would have said that she was going to vote to impeach Trump if McConnell had not given a wink and a nod of his support.

Blog Entries

All of the Democrats will vote to convict Trump in the Senate, so that means that only 17 out of 50 Republicans would need to vote to convict. McConnell is the key. If he votes to convict, then Trump is toast.

McConnell is still tight with Dick Cheney. I doubt Liz Cheney would have said that she was going to vote to impeach Trump if McConnell had not given a wink and a nod of his support.

"toast", lol.

That's some serious TDS. His term is done in 7 days.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    "toast", lol.

Why are the dems so afraid of trump. He will be almost 80 if he wanted to run again. No way he does that. This impeachment is a message to anyone that might question the dems authority.

We now have a one party system. The dems are just making sure all elected officials understand that

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    "toast", lol.

Meaning there will be no Trump 2024 campaign, and the divorce between Trump and the GOP will kick into high gear. His influence within the GOP will diminish rapidly.

Blog Entries

Why are the dems so afraid of trump. He will be almost 80 if he wanted to run again. No way he does that. This impeachment is a message to anyone that might question the dems authority.

We now have a one party system. The dems are just making sure all elected officials understand that
    Correct, so they can keep it that way.

I'm going to start a thread about some possible things that will happen hear in the near future. I already called one saying they'd look at a domestic terror law using the Capitol as the justification and sure enough, it's being discussed.

Blog Entries

Meaning there will be no Trump 2024 campaign, and the divorce between Trump and the GOP will kick into high gear. His influence within the GOP will diminish rapidly.

If you think 75 million people voted for Trump because they support the GOP first, you're going to be very surprised.