Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 37 to 47 of 47
  1. #37

    Re: A black Republican Georgia Autopsy

    Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    Those types of moves by the GOP will fall flat on its face like they always do, because everyone knows it's a bs facade. See Michael Steele....

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    As usual, your posts are a bit comical. Not so much in their substance, but in the way that you actually seem to believe yourself. C'mon, Superfly, get real. Just what do you think the DNC does to attract voters? Try taking a look in that direction for a change. Your TDS should be starting to wane soon......find a new target for your wild assumptions. Or, at the least, try looking at all things objectively for a change. You're usually good for a chuckle or three, though. Keep up the good work.
    Happiness is an inside job.





  2. #38

    Re: A black Republican Georgia Autopsy

    Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    83% of his tax cuts went to top 1%. The rest was trash and didn't tangibly affect enough peoples lives.

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    So record low unemployment for blacks and latinos was trash? That extra money you got to keep because of the tax cuts were trash!





  3. #39

    Re: A black Republican Georgia Autopsy

    Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    So record low unemployment for blacks and latinos was trash? That extra money you got to keep because of the tax cuts were trash!
    Yes compared to what Americans are actually owed. If you give me a lemon when I actually deserve lemon meringue pie then that's not right.

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk





  4. #40

    Re: A black Republican Georgia Autopsy

    Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    As usual, your posts are a bit comical. Not so much in their substance, but in the way that you actually seem to believe yourself. C'mon, Superfly, get real. Just what do you think the DNC does to attract voters? Try taking a look in that direction for a change. Your TDS should be starting to wane soon......find a new target for your wild assumptions. Or, at the least, try looking at all things objectively for a change. You're usually good for a chuckle or three, though. Keep up the good work.
    They do the exact same thing. I've said it on this board thousands of times. I literally made a thread about how they did this exact same thing with Kamala Harris. Black folk are just now starting to through the democrats bs. It's just that the Republicans don't even have the chance of pulling it off because they are the party filled with open and outright racism

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk





  5. #41

    Re: A black Republican Georgia Autopsy

    Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    They do the exact same thing. I've said it on this board thousands of times. I literally made a thread about how they did this exact same thing with Kamala Harris. Black folk are just now starting to through the democrats bs. It's just that the Republicans don't even have the chance of pulling it off because they are the party filled with open and outright racism

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    You can believe what you may and have every right to do so, but I would argue that the GOP is not filled w/open and outright racism. But, I guess you're going to think that way because it's the way you've been taught to think. Oh and you're wrong w/your assumptions. I'd venture to say that there are more Dems that fit that bill than GOPers. They may not think they're racists and you may not think they are, but they are. By the same token, I also refuse to believe that there are even that many actual racists in the US as you and many others think there are. It's way overblown by the media and liberal politicians to keep folks divided. People need to wake up. The more they can keep people divided, the better it suits them. The last thing any of them want is to have enough people get together and unite as one.
    Happiness is an inside job.





  6. #42

    Re: A black Republican Georgia Autopsy

    Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    You can believe what you may and have every right to do so, but I would argue that the GOP is not filled w/open and outright racism. But, I guess you're going to think that way because it's the way you've been taught to think. Oh and you're wrong w/your assumptions. I'd venture to say that there are more Dems that fit that bill than GOPers. They may not think they're racists and you may not think they are, but they are. By the same token, I also refuse to believe that there are even that many actual racists in the US as you and many others think there are. It's way overblown by the media and liberal politicians to keep folks divided. People need to wake up. The more they can keep people divided, the better it suits them. The last thing any of them want is to have enough people get together and unite as one.
    Oh I already know there are plenty of racist dems. But it's a somewhat subtle racism. The kind that allows you to write the crime bill, call us superpredators, and so have the ability to demand that black vote. Republicans on the other hand, don't play any games about it. Whether you like it or not or agree with it or not, most black people know Republicans just don't like em. It's sad when people like Michael Steele get that wakeup call, but it's so easy to see that type of thing coming, I end up not feeling bad anymore. It's like getting mad after stepping in a snake pit. Don't go where they don't want you. Simple as that.

    I don't think the GOP would ever elect someone other than a white guy for President during the primaries.

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk





  7. #43

    Re: A black Republican Georgia Autopsy

    Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    Yes compared to what Americans are actually owed. If you give me a lemon when I actually deserve lemon meringue pie then that's not right.

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    And just why are americans “owed” lemon meringue pie????





  8. #44

    Re: A black Republican Georgia Autopsy

    Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    And just why are americans “owed” lemon meringue pie????
    Because after paying taxes for years and years and years, it shouldn't be hard for the government to help Americans out with at least $1,000 a month during a global pandemic that's killed hundreds of thousands. While at the same time freely giving the top 1% whatever they want.

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk





  9. #45
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    19,416
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: A black Republican Georgia Autopsy

    Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    Because after paying taxes for years and years and years, it shouldn't be hard for the government to help Americans out with at least $1,000 a month during a global pandemic that's killed hundreds of thousands. While at the same time freely giving the top 1% whatever they want.

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    You want the government to take your money to give it back to you?
    "Don't let your happiness depend on something you may lose." - C.S. Lewis





  10. #46

    Re: A black Republican Georgia Autopsy

    Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    Because after paying taxes for years and years and years, it shouldn't be hard for the government to help Americans out with at least $1,000 a month during a global pandemic that's killed hundreds of thousands. While at the same time freely giving the top 1% whatever they want.

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    So because the left taxes people too much?????





  11. #47

    Re: A black Republican Georgia Autopsy

    Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    You want the government to take your money to give it back to you?
    Oh and trump policy is trash because he let people keep more of their money instead of being taxed more.





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Link To Mobile Site