Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

PBS lawyer busted, fired, for his comments caught on tape. Probably will be working for CNN soon with that strong resume.

Some of his quotes

“We go for all the Republican voters, and Homeland Security will take their children away. … We’ll put them into the reeducation camps,”
    “Go to the White House & throw Molotov cocktails...”
    “What’s great is that COVID is spiking in all the red states right now. So that’s great. Because either those people won’t come out to vote for Trump, you know the red states, or a lot of them are sick and dying,” Beller said. “Americans are so f---ing dumb. You know, most people are dumb.”

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...ns-retribution

Blog Entries

Re: PBS lawyer busted, fired, for his comments caught on tape. Probably will be working for CNN soon with that strong resume.

Shocked I tell you!

Re: PBS lawyer busted, fired, for his comments caught on tape. Probably will be working for CNN soon with that strong resume.

I wonder if he heard voices in his head. Who told him to do this. I say we impeach Pelosi and Biden. They incited this

Thus are the state of passions in this country currently. It's not about "smarts" because this guy can't be a dumb-ass to have ended up a lawyer at PBS. The disconnect that strikes me is these people looking at Trump supporters and last Tuesday and somehow thinking it's so different.

This is the side that is supposedly tolerant

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    This is the side that is supposedly tolerant
    They don't care how you look or what you do as long as you agree with all their positions

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

“Tolerance”

“Diversity”

“Acceptance”

“Safe”

Obvious Leftist is obvious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

*grabs popcorn & sets up gourmet plate of cheese to compliment the abundance of whine*

Oh please, don't stop on my behalf. Docontinue folks, I need the entertainment & to fill my overflow mug. All this crying & pearl clutching now over the kind of shit hat can be heard pretty much anytime you flip on that rag faux news for prime time & see whenever folks like that ugly husk laura ingraham, constantly constipated looking moron f**ker carlson, that drunk judge jeanine & more of those taint licking muppets is oh so entertaining & just too funny.

Between them & shit holes like newsmaxx, freak show that is oan, that dying sack of shit rush limbaugh & more you need about a hundred more of those guys to even break even with the bullshit that a lot of the people all emo, bent out of shape and salty over that incompetent pos 45 losing have soaked in for years or even decades now.

Funny how now we get all Antebellum south with the Pearl clutching and fainting spells after the aforementioned have promoted and said crap like that (or worse) for years. Get angry, talk shit, ASSume that I'm some " hardzcorez librulz lefty" or whatever but most of all keep it up and keep being you; because for some like myself, it's absolutely the chef's kiss!

Quote Originally Posted by TheGuyOnTheCouch View Post
    *grabs popcorn & sets up gourmet plate of cheese to compliment the abundance of whine*

Oh please, don't stop on my behalf. Docontinue folks, I need the entertainment & to fill my overflow mug. All this crying & pearl clutching now over the kind of shit hat can be heard pretty much anytime you flip on that rag faux news for prime time & see whenever folks like that ugly husk laura ingraham, constantly constipated looking moron f**ker carlson, that drunk judge jeanine & more of those taint licking muppets is oh so entertaining & just too funny.

Between them & shit holes like newsmaxx, freak show that is oan, that dying sack of shit rush limbaugh & more you need about a hundred more of those guys to even break even with the bullshit that a lot of the people all emo, bent out of shape and salty over that incompetent pos 45 losing have soaked in for years or even decades now.

Funny how now we get all Antebellum south with the Pearl clutching and fainting spells after the aforementioned have promoted and said crap like that (or worse) for years. Get angry, talk shit, ASSume that I'm some " hardzcorez librulz lefty" or whatever but most of all keep it up and keep being you; because for some like myself, it's absolutely the chef's kiss!
    You can just feel the tolerance in this post

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    You can just feel the tolerance in this post
    Sounds like Bacchys posing Sullivaner style.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGuyOnTheCouch View Post

Your whining might be valid if the government and our tax dollars were supporting newsmaxx, oan, or any of the other examples

LOL, a bunch of excuse making trump mushroom riders trying to preach about tolerance. FOH for real man. I don't want to hear jack schitt about tolerance all of a sudden now considering how we didn't seem to give an absolute shit about tolerance intolerant some of the people that hard alt right wingers absolutely pull out the knee pads Absolutely F'ing hilaroous &