Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: Bills fan here....

Quote Originally Posted by camdenyard View Post
    It should be a close game, but the OP is vastly underestimating Lamar. History is littered with the remains of "spies" that have been assigned to keep Lamar from reeling off big runs. I suggest the OP review Lamar's 48 yard TD from yesterday.

Also, 250-ish yard rushing games are now commonplace with this team. You know what happens when teams start creeping into the box to try to stop this.
    You know a team has a good running game when, albeit against a bad team who has mailed it in, it takes a 400+ yard rush total to make us go "wow, did that really just happen?"

Quote Originally Posted by terp View Post
    WHAT? Did Lamar Jackson not beat your Bills AT HOME, LAST YEAR? Let me guess. Your team got better, while our team got worst. Got it.
    First off, welcome, and thanks for posting.

Second: do you really not think the 2020 Bills are FAR better than the 2019 Bills?
    "Chin up, chest out."

WHAT? Did Lamar Jackson not beat your Bills AT HOME, LAST YEAR? Let me guess. Your team got better, while our team got worst. Got it.
    I smell bandwagon

?

Thanks for posting here. I think the Ravens offense will wear down Buffalo, and keep Josh Allen off the field for the most part.

Allen is a gamer, though. If they have the ball back with less than 3 minutes left, and a chance to win the game, Allen will pull it out. It's up to the Ravens to not give him that chance.

Blog Entries

Using a spy for Jackson has been proven not to work... youre better off with a 3-3-5 system like what the Chargers and the Titans have used against us historically.

Quote Originally Posted by Abodnar412 View Post
    Hey coming in peace ✌️

I think this is going to be a good game but I really don't see how Raven secondary is going to cover our WR. Just like we are going to have a problem stopping the run. The QB matchup Allen has been better throwing than lamar and allen has been almost as dangerous running as lamar. We can't cover tight ends so Andrews will have a good day. Michah hyde is going to be spying jackson. Hyde is fast as **** and he spied murray when we played the Cardinals. Bills mafia fans will definitely help vs the ravens offense. Our secondary will probably lock down your WR. Tre will definitely blanket hollywood so what's that leave you with? An old Dez Bryant? This will allow us to put one more man in the box.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Abodnar412 View Post
    Hey coming in peace ✌️

I think this is going to be a good game but I really don't see how Raven secondary is going to cover our WR. Just like we are going to have a problem stopping the run. The QB matchup Allen has been better throwing than lamar and allen has been almost as dangerous running as lamar. We can't cover tight ends so Andrews will have a good day. Michah hyde is going to be spying jackson. Hyde is fast as **** and he spied murray when we played the Cardinals. Bills mafia fans will definitely help vs the ravens offense. Our secondary will probably lock down your WR. Tre will definitely blanket hollywood so what's that leave you with? An old Dez Bryant? This will allow us to put one more man in the box.
    Welcome! Good first post, I hope you come back.

Do you live in or near Buffalo? What's the weather there supposed to be like? What is your best site for weather predictions for the game?

9. Re: Bills fan here....

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    What’s up. Lots of respect for what the Bills have done this year. That being said:

Lamar is an excellent passer. The narrative that he can’t throw is lazy and disproved almost weekly at this point.

Nobody is as dynamic as a runner at the QB position or ever has been as Jackson is. Allen can lower the shoulder, but Jackson makes huge chunk plays with his legs weekly.

Go ahead and let Hyde spy Jackson. We would love that as it actually never works against him.

Ultimately, I think the Bills will pull it out, but your analysis about our team screams someone who hasn’t watched us a ton.
    You're the ultimate cuckold. give up on your team 5 days before our divisional game.
    Last edited by Ravens Renegade; 01-11-2021 at 04:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HotInHere View Post
    First off, welcome, and thanks for posting.

Second: do you really not think the 2020 Bills are FAR better than the 2019 Bills?
    Well, that's not a certain thing, actually.
    On the offensive side of the ball ,the team is dramatically better this year.
    But the defense has gotten worse. A lot worse. Like, 116 points and almost 1000 yards worse.
    "Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but NOT to their own facts" - Daniel P. Moynihan

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens Renegade View Post
    You're the ultimate cuckold. give up on your team 5 days before our divisional game.
    yeah, thei Bills mafia guy is taking obvious hit~n~run backhanded digs at us and most everybody here offers tea and crumpets. Well, not the Renegade. and not terp and that other guy. Let's you and ABODNAR412 fight! Get him, boys, if he comes back.

12. Re: Bills fan here....

Another Bills fan here. I personally think the Bills D is not going to be up to snuff for this one. Wanted to see you guys have to play the Chiefs to see what's up with them, but I guess the Browns get that task now, too bad so sad for them I guess.

Too early in the week to tell what the weather will be like. But looking like 28'ish degree weather with light snow and light winds, Bills should still be able to pass the ball in that, however, lake effect snow can hit hard and fast with only a couple days warning, so...

Bills can't stop TE's, that will be the deciding factor in the game IMO. They have stopped the run situationally, but overall cannot stop the run sustainably.

Someone needs to stop Mahomes from getting two in a row, was hoping it would be the Bills, sure as hell won't be the Browns, might be the Ravens, we'll see.