Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Bills fan here....

[QUOTE=202Belden;2036697]If Jimmy Smith is healthy, our secondary will frustrate Josh Allen.[/QUOTE

This. What Jimmy did yesterday to help mitigate Aj Brown was impressive. I'm glad they didn't move on from him because when healthy he's still got it

Welcome, definitely respect the Bills and what they have accomplished this year. This is going to be a great matchup. Bills are slightly favored, which makes sense. The game vs. Indy showed the Bills can be run on, and the Ravens run game is better than the Colts. If the Bills sell out to stop the run, I think the Ravens can move the ball through the air (as they showed against the Titans). But the Ravens don't want a shoot out; if Allen starts hitting big plays to Diggs, the Ravens could be in trouble. The Ravens secondary is probably going to determine the outcome -- if they can limit big plays and force the Bills to grind for every yard on offense, the Ravens can pull out the win.

How’s the weather going to be?

It's not necessarily their receiving core per se that makes me nervous; we have as talented a secondary to deal with them as any other team in the NFL. What worries me more is Josh Allen's talent; great QB and WR play always beats great DB play. The x-factor, besides possibly Allen just having a bad day (which can happen to anyone; randomness), will be if we can get pressure with 4. How does Allen handle blitzes? Zone blitzes? But obviously, especially with such a talented receiving corps, I think it scares off Wink from doing the more exotic stuff. I think if we can get consistent enough pressure from our front four, our secondary will hold up enough to keep the score reasonably low.

On the other side, we'll need to convert our drives into TD's. And I think we will; we'll definitely be more aggressive on 4th down. We also can't afford to wait to make adjustments at half time. We need to be more fluid.

If we lose will be rooting for you in the AFCCG.

Wink has been with us long enough to have seen Big Ben in his prime along with AB their corp of WR's. The Bills remind me of some of those past Steeler offenses. And we still managed to win games against them.

I have faith that Wink will have a plan.

If the Ravens can score first and stay in their game, they will get into their grind it out clock dominating mode to overcome the 2.5 point line to win. That Bills mafia was a non-factor last season, and it will be a much smaller crowd now.

No one is overlooking the Bills to get the KC rematch, however. It should be a tight, brutal game. Looking for a big game by Andrews.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Quote Originally Posted by Abodnar412 View Post
    Hey coming in peace ✌️

I think this is going to be a good game but I really don't see how Raven secondary is going to cover our WR. Just like we are going to have a problem stopping the run. The QB matchup Allen has been better throwing than lamar and allen has been almost as dangerous running as lamar. We can't cover tight ends so Andrews will have a good day. Michah hyde is going to be spying jackson. Hyde is fast as **** and he spied murray when we played the Cardinals. Bills mafia fans will definitely help vs the ravens offense. Our secondary will probably lock down your WR. Tre will definitely blanket hollywood so what's that leave you with? An old Dez Bryant? This will allow us to put one more man in the box.
    Welcome to the forum. I grew up in Buffalo and still root for them when they're not playing the Ravens. I stayed a fan all through my years in Florida but taking the Ravens for my home team was like the final seal of making baltimore my permanent home. The Bills have done great this year and i'm glad they ended the drought. Me and my brother are already talking about this matchup. He's still up there but he's a big Lamar fan when we're not playing you guys. We both agree this can either way. if Allen gets dialed in they could really rack up some points. My brother is in awe of our run game, which is a 3 headed monster with a monster FB running interference. At least no matter who wins i got someone to root for after this game but i think the Ravens are gonna lean on the Dobbins a lot more this week and he'll get his and then some.

I thought the Ravens would beat KC
    I think Buffalo is the best team in the AFC
    On any given day anything can happen, and turnovers can always change an outcome

Blog Entries

Hey coming in peace ✌️

I think this is going to be a good game but I really don't see how Raven secondary is going to cover our WR. Just like we are going to have a problem stopping the run. The QB matchup Allen has been better throwing than lamar and allen has been almost as dangerous running as lamar. We can't cover tight ends so Andrews will have a good day. Michah hyde is going to be spying jackson. Hyde is fast as **** and he spied murray when we played the Cardinals. Bills mafia fans will definitely help vs the ravens offense. Our secondary will probably lock down your WR. Tre will definitely blanket hollywood so what's that leave you with? An old Dez Bryant? This will allow us to put one more man in the box.
    Welcome, and thank you for a reasonable 1st post Even so we do have two gentlemen (Mr. Dobbins and Mr. Gus) who can tote the football too. So, can the Bills cover all three while neutralizing our passing game as well? BTW, I looked up your game with the Cardinals. Murray was 11 for 61 (5.5 YPC) including 2 TDs in a game the Cards won 32 - 30. As a Ravens fan, I'd take a replay of that

Bills mafia fans will definitely help vs the ravens offense.
    Hey Flock, he calls themselves the "Bills mafia fans". buhehehe. what about those crying guys? buhehehe. Let's get him! eeeeeeehhhh!

The Bills are definitely a step up in class from any AFCN opponent or the Titans. Probably better than the Chiefs.

I won't try to handicap how the Ravens win or lose this one.

I will say that if the football gods prevail, Josh Allen will struggle, and the Bills will have to wait until next year to go deep in the playoffs, with some experience under their belt. According to Hoyle, it's Lamar's time to go all the way and get that contract extension, like Mahommes, Wentz, Wilson and Flacco before him.