Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 111213
    Blog Entries

Re: Bills fan here....

Quote Originally Posted by Josh_Allen View Post
    Hey guys, I know you don't want to hear from a Bills fan after a tough playoff loss (I know how much those suck...), but gg and gl next season. This is def not the last time these teams meet in the playoff's.
    I am torn between wanting the Bills and the Packers to win it all. Good luck and beat the chiefs please

Quote Originally Posted by Josh_Allen View Post
    Hey guys, I know you don't want to hear from a Bills fan after a tough playoff loss (I know how much those suck...), but gg and gl next season. This is def not the last time these teams meet in the playoff's.
    Yeah. The 4 QBs in this AFC round, plus Burrow, DeShaun & Trevor Lawrence are gonna make for some nice rivalries over the next decade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

I predicted Bills to win it all and now I hope they do.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by BillickFan View Post
    Yeah. The 4 QBs in this AFC round, plus Burrow, DeShaun & Trevor Lawrence are gonna make for some nice rivalries over the next decade.

Don’t overlook Herbert with the Chargers
    "CARPE LOMBARDI"

I do hope the Bills win it all. I remember all too well empathizing with Buffalo in the early 90s as they came so close time and again. Plus, I can't f'n stand dynasties and the fair-weather, arrogant fans that hop on their bandwagon so I'd love to see Buffalo stick it to the Chiefs.
    As far as their opponent (should they make the big dance)- I'd be fine with GB or N.O. but would love to see a Packers vs Bills Super Bowl. I'd watch that from beginning to end. God, I really hope the Buccaneers don't end up representing the NFC.

Quote Originally Posted by BillickFan View Post

If Watson is really serious about leaving Houston, I hope he goes to the NFC.

Not a coincidence the AFC had a 10-6 team miss the playoffs while the NFC had both an 8-8 and 7-9 team make it. AFC is deeper at QB.

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post
    If Watson is really serious about leaving Houston, I hope he goes to the NFC.
    Hmm maybe the Cowboys go all in and trade for Watson. Jerry likes to make big splashes and this is right up his alley.

Rams would be an interesting landing spot for Watson, but I don't think the Texans want Goff in return, which is what it would take for the Rams to fit Watson under their salary cap.

Quote Originally Posted by xiao_ke View Post
    Hmm maybe the Cowboys go all in and trade for Watson. Jerry likes to make big splashes and this is right up his alley.

Rams would be an interesting landing spot for Watson, but I don't think the Texans want Goff in return, which is what it would take for the Rams to fit Watson under their salary cap.
    I don't see Watson being much different from Prescott but whatever, if Jerry wants to do it; Prescott tore his leg up after all.

Rams are staying put with a playoff win and that Goff contract. Pretty soon Goff is going to be one of the best QBs in the NFC, if only due to attrition.

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    I want Brees to get one more before I never get to see the bastard play again.
    Well damn