Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Called it - what’s next.

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    I heard it was to take away diplomas from alumni who supported trump.
    It’s time for a civil war

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    It’s time for a civil war
    It may come to that. However, I think what really needs to happen is the Republicans in this country need to stop sitting on the sidelines and clutching their pearls every time a leftist does something reprehensible.

Republicans have let this happen. The current culture war didn’t just start with Trump; it’s been happening for decades.

Hollywood, academia, big cities, elections, social media, mainstream media...

AOC and her ilk come out and call someone racist.

Rand Paul comes out and calls something Orwellian.

Which do you think is going to resonate with the avg person?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Lol @ all the chicken littles here. Man, I needed some entertainment after that loss last night. Maybe cry over this here 🍿🍿, it needs more salt.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TheGuyOnTheCouch View Post
    Lol @ all the chicken littles here. Man, I needed some entertainment after that loss last night. Maybe cry over this here 🍿🍿, it needs more salt.
    Usual contribution of nothing

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    What’s next? Re-education camps for Trump supporters?

DEVELOPING: Democrats in both the House and Senate are planning to draft legislation to classify MAGA rallies as "domestic terrorist activity" and require the FBI, DOJ & DHS to take steps to prevent such "domestic terrorism." Sen. Durbin is leading effort along with Rep Schneider

https://mobile.twitter.com/paulsperr...88262210498560
    Trump and his supporters are an existential threat to the globalist agenda of the United States bureaucracy, which includes Agenda 21, the climate accords, the green transformation of the economy, the credibility of the UN on the world stage, the planned shift of manufacturing to the Chinese slave class and to multilateral trade deals, etc.

Trump also galvanized the white, European demographic that has ties to the country’s founding and its principles, which is the opposite direction of where the globalist US is going. Since the 1965 Hart Celler Act transformed our racial demographics from majority white in 2 centuries to majority Hispanic in the next 2 decades, the US has made a conscious shift away from tradition and toward a new America. It shifted its labor class from the white working class to the illegal immigrant and our corporations prefer foreign slave labor as they’re cheaper. Because of the radical racial demographic change, the US also made a conscious culture change. Trump threatens to reverse all of that. Because of that, a vibrant Trump movement is on a collision course with the bureaucracy’s plans and it threatens the national security of the country.

This is why the bureaucracy or “deep state” is uniformly against him and his supporters. The US hitched its wagon to a different horse than Trump’s and, for better or worse, there’s no going back without betraying the promise we made to the international community to form the New World Order that the elder Bush spoke openly about. Trump was about 30 years too late to “save” America. It’s not salvageable. It will decline as all empires do after roughly its first 250 years and collapse from within like they all do.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Usual contribution of nothing
    Story of your life & what your significant other says after obligated relations with you.

Have you all got your gulag admission forms yet? These re-education camps look quite luxurious in the pictures. I think I will choose the ‘extra breakfast’ instead of the ‘soft pillow’. Better to eat and survive, than die in comfort.