Page 1 of 19 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Titans Logo

Titans Logo

Look, I'm normally one of the "act professional/like you've been there/don't take dumb penalties"...BUT I FUCKING LOVED THAT STOMP/DANCE/WAVE ON THE TITANS LOGO!

That was awesome and VERY satisfying. And I know Harbaugh hates penalties and probably will be telling his team to not ever do that again, I KNOW deep down he was proud that his guys had his back there.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Re: Titans Logo

Does anyone have the GIF yet? Definitely saving that one.

Titans worked hard for that self-own, let them savor it.

Me too buddy! They played for our badge by stomping all over theirs! Karmas a bitch!

Blog Entries

Hell yes that was perfect

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

I loved it but we should have waited until after the game lol. Could have easily been our famous last words.

Blog Entries

Absolutely loved it!!! Never happy with a 15 yard penalty but that was worth it. In my best Brian Billick voice F THE TITANS!!!

Intellectually: Didn't care for it. Why should we act like jerks, just because they did?

Emotionally? Uhm...I plead the 5th.
    "Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but NOT to their own facts" - Daniel P. Moynihan

I agree in they should have waited. As it would have been embarrassing had something happened...Should have had the whole team dance on it after....

Not only did I love it, I loved that they didn't wait. Give them the big F you during the game AND THEN let your reigning MVP add to it afterwards. I guarantee that fired the offense up even more

Blog Entries

It was great, even better that the Titans had fans there to have to watch it. The penalty is what it is but I was very critical of the team for not having Harbaugh's back in the 1st Titans matchup, so I'm not going to say a damn thing bad about them having his back today.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Titans Logo? Don't you mean the Ravens Doormat?

I would have taken a 40 yard penalty for that one.