Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 97 to 108 of 158
  1. #97
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    20,308
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: If you say it enough, it will be believed.

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleG View Post
    The Georgia video.... the one that doesn’t show the full video footage?
    Yes. How is it debunked? I posted the info that shows what you claimed was false was indeed true.
    "I support anyone's right to be who they want to be. My question is: to what extent do I have to participate in your self-image?" —Dave Chappelle





  2. #98
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    20,308
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: If you say it enough, it will be believed.

    Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    The tv networks get the numbers from Edison via a 1 way feed. They also left the State Farm arena when they were told they were done counting for the night.

    The poll watchers were told to leave, so was the media. The ballot counters pretended to clean up for the night until the watchers and media left. Then they counted unsupervised for 6 hours.

    So, again, no, it was not “debunked”. The fact you think it was should have you question everything else you think you know.
    Not debunked.
    "I support anyone's right to be who they want to be. My question is: to what extent do I have to participate in your self-image?" —Dave Chappelle





  3. #99
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Bridgeville,DE
    Posts
    12,678

    Re: If you say it enough, it will be believed.

    You guys keep kicking the shit outa that “video evidence “ horse.

    How is it that a small band of Ravens fans on a bullshit politics post can find sooo much evidence of Voter Fraud and yet highly paid Trump / GOP lawyers not only couldn’t provide it but never had a case see the court room floor? Including SCOTUS !! I mean I’m down with the facts that MSM lyes to us and tells us what they want...but you’re telling me Judges are in on the conspiracies also? And judges that Trump put in office?

    Whew. Maybe loosen the strap on your Tin hats.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk





  4. #100

    Re: If you say it enough, it will be believed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    You guys keep kicking the shit outa that “video evidence “ horse.

    How is it that a small band of Ravens fans on a bullshit politics post can find sooo much evidence of Voter Fraud and yet highly paid Trump / GOP lawyers not only couldn’t provide it but never had a case see the court room floor? Including SCOTUS !! I mean I’m down with the facts that MSM lyes to us and tells us what they want...but you’re telling me Judges are in on the conspiracies also? And judges that Trump put in office?

    Whew. Maybe loosen the strap on your Tin hats.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The court cases have been explained here multiple times before. Why do you insist on staying a useful idiot? I mean its one thing if you are just ignorant, but you are choosing to stay ignorant





  5. #101
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    20,308
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: If you say it enough, it will be believed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    You guys keep kicking the shit outa that “video evidence “ horse.

    How is it that a small band of Ravens fans on a bullshit politics post can find sooo much evidence of Voter Fraud and yet highly paid Trump / GOP lawyers not only couldn’t provide it but never had a case see the court room floor? Including SCOTUS !! I mean I’m down with the facts that MSM lyes to us and tells us what they want...but you’re telling me Judges are in on the conspiracies also? And judges that Trump put in office?

    Whew. Maybe loosen the strap on your Tin hats.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I gotta agree with blah here. This has been explained MULTIPLE times and then this response you have here, you've repeated several times as if you don't read the response.

    I'm not typing it out again so feel free to go through the threads to find the answer to the last 3 or 4 times you've asked this.
    "I support anyone's right to be who they want to be. My question is: to what extent do I have to participate in your self-image?" —Dave Chappelle





  6. #102

    Re: If you say it enough, it will be believed.

    Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    I gotta agree with blah here. This has been explained MULTIPLE times and then this response you have here, you've repeated several times as if you don't read the response.

    I'm not typing it out again so feel free to go through the threads to find the answer to the last 3 or 4 times you've asked this.
    His response is perfect for the thread title. He Laxdad just keeps parroting the same response hoping eventually, it will be true





  7. #103

    Re: If you say it enough, it will be believed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    You guys keep kicking the shit outa that “video evidence “ horse.

    How is it that a small band of Ravens fans on a bullshit politics post can find sooo much evidence of Voter Fraud and yet highly paid Trump / GOP lawyers not only couldn’t provide it but never had a case see the court room floor? Including SCOTUS !! I mean I’m down with the facts that MSM lyes to us and tells us what they want...but you’re telling me Judges are in on the conspiracies also? And judges that Trump put in office?

    Whew. Maybe loosen the strap on your Tin hats.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    For real though. Maybe that Mar-A-Lago moron should've tapped some of these super sleuths to form his crack team of defenders instead of that reanimated, runny head corpse rudy ghouliani or the ghost whisperer Sydney Powell. Maybe they can get together with agent orange's avengers at the luxurious Four Seasons... Landscaping parking lot & summon the spirit of Hugo Chavez to come forth & provide us all with the definitive truth. Including the dozens of judges trump appointed & otherwise that were laughing them out of court left & right. As the truth IS our there Scully, you just have to believe. *cues iconic X-Files theme*

    Man, I legit can't get enough of this stuff. Time to refill the ol' mug & enjoy! 😄😆🤣





  8. #104
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    20,308
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: If you say it enough, it will be believed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    His response is perfect for the thread title. He Laxdad just keeps parroting the same response hoping eventually, it will be true
    And then you have a couple of useful idiots who chime in randomly to try to derail the thread, so they can pretend there was no fraud and believe what they want.
    "I support anyone's right to be who they want to be. My question is: to what extent do I have to participate in your self-image?" —Dave Chappelle





  9. #105

    Re: If you say it enough, it will be believed.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGuyOnTheCouch View Post
    For real though. Maybe that Mar-A-Lago moron should've tapped some of these super sleuths to form his crack team of defenders instead of that reanimated, runny head corpse rudy ghouliani or the ghost whisperer Sydney Powell. Maybe they can get together with agent orange's avengers at the luxurious Four Seasons... Landscaping parking lot & summon the spirit of Hugo Chavez to come forth & provide us all with the definitive truth. Including the dozens of judges trump appointed & otherwise that were laughing them out of court left & right. As the truth IS our there Scully, you just have to believe. *cues iconic X-Files theme*

    Man, I legit can't get enough of this stuff. Time to refill the ol' mug & enjoy! ������
    This cracks me up. No evidence of Russian collusion, but we have a 4 year witch-hunt. And the left still thinks trump is a Russian spy.





  10. #106
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Bridgeville,DE
    Posts
    12,678

    Re: If you say it enough, it will be believed.

    You know ...it seems you guys are doing the very same thing you accuse me and others of. Keep saying “ but the videos and this proof or that proof” but yet .....Trump is in Mar a Lago and not the Oval Office. A shit load of US Representatives ( Reb) questioned the EC and a few Senators sit the same ....and ....nothing changed? Odd?

    I mean seriously ...Judges that Trump appointed wouldn’t even hear the “evidence “. So We dumbass , uneducated, regular citizens are supposed to believe that it’s just one big conspiracy by the Left and Corporate American to get Trump out of office? In a sense We were cheated out of an election. 75 Million Americans know the truth but SCOTUS choose to turn a blind eye? Wow.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk





  11. #107
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    20,308
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: If you say it enough, it will be believed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    You know ...it seems you guys are doing the very same thing you accuse me and others of. Keep saying “ but the videos and this proof or that proof” but yet .....Trump is in Mar a Lago and not the Oval Office. A shit load of US Representatives ( Reb) questioned the EC and a few Senators sit the same ....and ....nothing changed? Odd?

    I mean seriously ...Judges that Trump appointed wouldn’t even hear the “evidence “. So We dumbass , uneducated, regular citizens are supposed to believe that it’s just one big conspiracy by the Left and Corporate American to get Trump out of office? In a sense We were cheated out of an election. 75 Million Americans know the truth but SCOTUS choose to turn a blind eye? Wow.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bury your head in the sand and appeal to the authority all you want, pretending that everything was investigated and people heard the evidence and ruled justly.

    While on the other hand saying we don't elect Presidents they are selected, the whole system is corrupt and everyone is crooked.

    Those two views are not at all at odds with each other.
    "I support anyone's right to be who they want to be. My question is: to what extent do I have to participate in your self-image?" —Dave Chappelle





  12. #108
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Bridgeville,DE
    Posts
    12,678

    Re: If you say it enough, it will be believed.

    Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Bury your head in the sand and appeal to the authority all you want, pretending that everything was investigated and people heard the evidence and ruled justly.

    While on the other hand saying we don't elect Presidents they are selected, the whole system is corrupt and everyone is crooked.

    Those two views are not at all at odds with each other.
    Politics is CROOKED! On all sides.

    For your guys theory or “proof” as you call it ...the Justice system would have to be in on one of the biggest Conspiracies ever. I mean bigger than Kennedy! Even SCOTUS who not 6 months ago you guys were singing the praises of all the Conservatives and loyal Constitutionalist on the bench now. Even those guys didn’t want to hear this case? So hand picked judges , sworn to uphold the Constitution, just turn a blind eye to the biggest Conspiracy in American history ?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Link To Mobile Site