Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Re: If you say it enough, it will be believed.

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Mostly.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Mostly.
    Well done. 93% were peaceful.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LittleG View Post
    Well done. 93% were peaceful.
    I guess if the definition of peaceful is subjective you could say 100% were peaceful.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    I guess if the definition of peaceful is subjective you could say 100% were peaceful.
    Nah.
    You can keep your subjective. No way was it 100%. Some of those were definitely riots. All those rioters should be jailed.

Blog Entries

Nah.
    You can keep your subjective. No way was it 100%. Some of those were definitely riots. All those rioters should be jailed.
    Why are we talking about this anyway?

I thought this thread was about people being told so much that there was no fraud that they believed it.

So much so they even tried to call a video you could see with your own eyes "debunked". THAT is some powerful persuasion.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Why are we talking about this anyway?

I thought this thread was about people being told so much that there was no fraud that they believed it.

So much so they even tried to call a video you could see with your own eyes "debunked". THAT is some powerful persuasion.
    The Georgia video.... the one that doesn’t show the full video footage?

Blog Entries

The Georgia video.... the one that doesn’t show the full video footage?
    What's missing from the video that's been posted?

What's missing from the video that's been posted?
    NC says we can watch a video with clear evidence of fraud. I say it was debunked by this video:

https://youtu.be/pjKXvqSNIkk

Are you still following QAnon or have you realised it was just a rabbit hole?

Blog Entries

NC says we can watch a video with clear evidence of fraud. I say it was debunked by this video:

https://youtu.be/pjKXvqSNIkk

Are you still following QAnon or have you realised it was just a rabbit hole?
    I've never folowed Qanon. I don't think anybody here has. It's a strawman set up by idiots and morons who can't actually support their own positions so have to create a false one attribute it their opponents and then claim victory.

It is the sign of an idiot and a moron. And a weak slave.

Now tell me, how is the video "debunked" when it shows them committing a crime. Counting votes in the absence of oversight is a crime. It is black and white.

Just because somebody on TV used the word "debunked" doesn't debunk shit that I see with my own two eyes.

And it only does for an idiot, or moron, or slave. Which one are you?

I've never folowed Qanon. I don't think anybody here has. It's a strawman set up by idiots and morons who can't actually support their own positions so have to create a false one attribute it their opponents and then claim victory.

It is the sign of an idiot and a moron. And a weak slave.

Now tell me, how is the video "debunked" when it shows them committing a crime. Counting votes in the absence of oversight is a crime. It is black and white.

Just because somebody on TV used the word "debunked" doesn't debunk shit that I see with my own two eyes.

And it only does for an idiot, or moron, or slave. Which one are you?
    Inciting violence in one thread.... Calling another poster names in another. You really don’t like posting here.

What happened in Georgia doesn’t change the presidential election. The election wasn’t stolen. Not via fraud in Georgia. Not via fraud in Pennsylvania, Michigan or Wisconsin.

Election result was partially decided by making it easier for people to vote. These are legal votes from voters who don’t normally vote. People could vote in person early.... that makes things easier for many many people. I dislike mail in voting but Trump uses that method, so I can’t discount it as an option.

Blog Entries

Inciting violence in one thread.... Calling another poster names in another. You really don’t like posting here.

What happened in Georgia doesn’t change the presidential election. The election wasn’t stolen. Not via fraud in Georgia. Not via fraud in Pennsylvania, Michigan or Wisconsin.

Election result was partially decided by making it easier for people to vote. These are legal votes from voters who don’t normally vote. People could vote in person early.... that makes things easier for many many people. I dislike mail in voting but Trump uses that method, so I can’t discount it as an option.
    Goalposts move much?

You said the video was debunked.

But it's not.

So you're either delusional or lying. Which is it?

Blog Entries

And this follows the consistent pattern of the traitors who are happy to have fraudulent elections cause orange man bad.

First: ThErE Is No EvIdEnCe oF FrAuD.

Here's the fraud. Indisputable.

Then: ThErE Is No EvIdEnCe oF EnOuGh FrAuD.

All you do with this equivocation is show exactly you are.