Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 49 to 60 of 158
  1. #49
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    55,990
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: If you say it enough, it will be believed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    Wicked always likes to liken the political spectrum as a circle since the fringes approach each other.
    Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
    Indeed. I think it makes the most sense in terms of a political spectrum.

    It doesn't matter if you go around the right side or the left side of the circle, at the extreme top point is authoritarianism/totalitarianism/dictatorship. On the complete opposite end is Anarchism.

    The point is that extremism, on side side of the spectrum, is destructive and harmful to society.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.





  2. #50
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    19,422
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: If you say it enough, it will be believed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    Didn't the investigation into that find that the observers assumed they were supposed to leave and left rather than actually being told to?

    Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
    Not that I know of. They said that night they were told to leave. And the news reported that night they were stopping counting.





  3. #51
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Denver, Colorado (via Gaithersburg, MD)
    Posts
    1,064
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: If you say it enough, it will be believed.

    Quote Originally Posted by ddr_jr View Post
    Interesting thing happened to me when I woke up this morning. For whatever reason, this popped in my head. Hopefully some of you guys can explain the differences between the two.

    Trump was able to convince 70% of Republicans that Obama was a muslim and wasn't born in this country. He did this by constantly repeating it. Tweeting it. Claiming that he had irreputable proof. The proof was always around the corner, he had investigators. Even news networks and legislators bit from that apple.

    Fast forward some years. He does the same exact thing about wide spread voter fraud. 70% of republicans believe it. He constantly has been repeating this for years. He says he has the same irreputable proof that is around the corner. News networks and legislators parrot it.

    Let's me ask, is this a coincidence or is this JUST WHAT HE DOES.

    Seriously, can you guys admit the similarities?

    Convincing 70% of any group of something should be difficult. Not for Trump I guess. I think folks need to look within and really think about how this happens. Meaning, why is he always believed? What are the underlying reasons why if he says it, it has to be believed?

    Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    Count me in the list of people that believe Obama wasn't born in the U.S. and the election was rigged for Biden. The birth certificate that was presented was a clear fraud. No reason a fraudulent certificate would need to be presented if there was a real one. Whether he's Muslim or not I have no idea. Wouldn't shock me either way.

    As for the election, the evidence points to a big Trump win. When you win 18 of 19 bellwether counties, you don't lose, and that's just one example of many indicating a Trump win. Also, the fact the mainstream media insists Biden won fairly isn't helping.





  4. #52
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Denver, Colorado (via Gaithersburg, MD)
    Posts
    1,064
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: If you say it enough, it will be believed.

    BTW, I should mention none of this is because Trump said it. I came to those conclusions independently. I'm well aware Trump's a salesman. I think the OP needs to reconcile the fact that LOTS of people believe things that have no bearing on what Trump does or doesn't believe. Example, I don't believe the Covid-19 narrative whatsoever yet Trump is going around promoting the vaccine, so I have clear break with the orange man there.





  5. #53

    Re: If you say it enough, it will be believed.

    Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Not that I know of. They said that night they were told to leave. And the news reported that night they were stopping counting.
    That was debunked. No one told people to go home at midnight.

    I was watching the national news stations, two TVs, CNN & FOX. Neither said they were stopping counting. They were waiting for updates until at least 4:00am, when I turned off the coverage.

    As a former poll worker, I know that counting goes until 3-4:00am OR all night if they bring in fresh people. There is no way you stop counting at midnight. The ‘on the day’ ballots mostly get counted first. In some states they then start counting early ballots or mail ballots after that.





  6. #54
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    19,422
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: If you say it enough, it will be believed.

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleG View Post
    That was debunked. No one told people to go home at midnight.

    I was watching the national news stations, two TVs, CNN & FOX. Neither said they were stopping counting. They were waiting for updates until at least 4:00am, when I turned off the coverage.

    As a former poll worker, I know that counting goes until 3-4:00am OR all night if they bring in fresh people. There is no way you stop counting at midnight. The ‘on the day’ ballots mostly get counted first. In some states they then start counting early ballots or mail ballots after that.
    That's BS. David Schafer GA RNC said that night they were told to go home. And I've posted a tweet from ABC that they put out that night that a GA election official told them they were stopping.

    So, sorry, it hasn't been debunked.
    "Don't let your happiness depend on something you may lose." - C.S. Lewis





  7. #55
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,543
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: If you say it enough, it will be believed.

    Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    That's BS. David Schafer GA RNC said that night they were told to go home. And I've posted a tweet from ABC that they put out that night that a GA election official told them they were stopping.

    So, sorry, it hasn't been debunked.
    Just saying something is debunked makes it debunked.

    Moron.





  8. #56
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    19,422
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: If you say it enough, it will be believed.

    We now know this "pipe" was an over flowed urinal, that was fixed earlier in the day.

    So... again, no, not debunked.

    Pipe bursts in Atlanta arena causing 4-hour delay in processing ballots
    https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/pipe...ry?id=73981348

    Later in the night, Regina Waller, the Fulton County public affairs manager for elections, told ABC News that the election department sent the State Farm Arena absentee ballot counters home at 10:30 p.m. despite earlier intentions to complete processing Tuesday night. Some additional numbers could still come out Tuesday night, but as of now the staff will be back at 8:30 a.m. Wednesday.
    "Don't let your happiness depend on something you may lose." - C.S. Lewis





  9. #57
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    19,422
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: If you say it enough, it will be believed.

    November 9th, long before this video surfaced:

    David Shafer
    @DavidShafer
    Let me repeat. Fulton County elections officials told the media and our observers that they were shutting down the tabulation center at State Farm Arena at 10:30 p.m. on election night only to continue counting ballots in secret until 1:00 a.m.
    7:22 PM · Nov 9, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

    https://twitter.com/DavidShafer/stat...count-video%2F
    "Don't let your happiness depend on something you may lose." - C.S. Lewis





  10. #58
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    19,422
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: If you say it enough, it will be believed.

    Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    November 9th, long before this video surfaced:

    David Shafer
    @DavidShafer
    Let me repeat. Fulton County elections officials told the media and our observers that they were shutting down the tabulation center at State Farm Arena at 10:30 p.m. on election night only to continue counting ballots in secret until 1:00 a.m.
    7:22 PM · Nov 9, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

    https://twitter.com/DavidShafer/stat...count-video%2F
    This is also backed by a sworn affidavit by the poll watchers themselves.

    So, again, not debunked,
    "Don't let your happiness depend on something you may lose." - C.S. Lewis





  11. #59

    Re: If you say it enough, it will be believed.

    Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    We now know this "pipe" was an over flowed urinal, that was fixed earlier in the day.

    So... again, no, not debunked.

    Pipe bursts in Atlanta arena causing 4-hour delay in processing ballots
    https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/pipe...ry?id=73981348

    Later in the night, Regina Waller, the Fulton County public affairs manager for elections, told ABC News that the election department sent the State Farm Arena absentee ballot counters home at 10:30 p.m. despite earlier intentions to complete processing Tuesday night. Some additional numbers could still come out Tuesday night, but as of now the staff will be back at 8:30 a.m. Wednesday.
    They are idiots then. Why send home staff that early on election night. So many votes to count in a battleground state.





  12. #60
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,543
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: If you say it enough, it will be believed.

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleG View Post
    They are idiots then. Why send home staff that early on election night. So many votes to count in a battleground state.
    Are you really this stupid?





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Link To Mobile Site