Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 1011121314 LastLast
Results 133 to 144 of 158
  1. #133

    Re: If you say it enough, it will be believed.

    Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    If you read the article its not that confusing

    There are 81 court cases to date based on the 2020 election
    In 45 cases President Trump was the plaintiff
    In 34 cases President Trump is not the plaintiff
    In 2 cases President Trump is the defendant
    In 72 cases illegal voting is alleged
    In ZERO of the 72 cases where illegal voting is alleged has evidence been allowed to be presented
    No this isn’t one of those 9 cases. But is that really important.

    I have written that the document the article is written on contains multiple errors that the author is using to make claims about. He either doesn’t proof read OR is being deliberately misleading.





  2. #134
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    20,308
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: If you say it enough, it will be believed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    So it is a conspiracy. Why else wouldn’t the courts hear these cases?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Beats me, but there is no denying that they didn't hear them.
    "I support anyone's right to be who they want to be. My question is: to what extent do I have to participate in your self-image?" —Dave Chappelle





  3. #135
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    20,308
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: If you say it enough, it will be believed.

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleG View Post
    From document:
    Pennsylvania- Alleged Voter Fraud (Yes) - Poll observers to be allowed at voting centres early.

    This is why I don’t trust the gatewaypundit.... the case doesn’t alleged voter fraud.

    Other entries show case dismissed BUT also active.

    Poor document that the article is based off has lead to poor conclusions.
    There are multiple cases.

    The only reason I posted it, it cause it has the list of the cases and if they were heard and decided on the merits or not.
    "I support anyone's right to be who they want to be. My question is: to what extent do I have to participate in your self-image?" —Dave Chappelle





  4. #136

    Re: If you say it enough, it will be believed.

    Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    There are multiple cases.

    The only reason I posted it, it cause it has the list of the cases and if they were heard and decided on the merits or not.
    When a case is settled out of court by both sides agreeing to a change (Eg. Observers being allowed 10 feet from counting) there is no need for evidence OR are you saying that a case like that needs to have evidence presented before you classify it as being ‘decided on merit’?





  5. #137
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    20,308
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: If you say it enough, it will be believed.

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleG View Post
    When a case is settled out of court by both sides agreeing to a change (Eg. Observers being allowed 10 feet from counting) there is no need for evidence OR are you saying that a case like that needs to have evidence presented before you classify it as being ‘decided on merit’?
    What case(s) are you talking about?
    "I support anyone's right to be who they want to be. My question is: to what extent do I have to participate in your self-image?" —Dave Chappelle





  6. #138

    Re: If you say it enough, it will be believed.

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleG View Post
    No this isn’t one of those 9 cases. But is that really important.

    I have written that the document the article is written on contains multiple errors that the author is using to make claims about. He either doesn’t proof read OR is being deliberately misleading.
    It’s important because it will determine if the ‘mistake’ you found is actually a mistake in the article





  7. #139

    Re: If you say it enough, it will be believed.

    Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    What case(s) are you talking about?
    There are multiple cases listed as being ‘dismissed by mutual agreement’. These don’t need to have evidence presented.





  8. #140
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    20,308
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: If you say it enough, it will be believed.

    Dominion Voting is suing Rudy Guiliani for 1.3 billion.

    Rudy plans to counter sue, but more over, he's saying he'll be able to examine the voting machines used on election day in the discovery phase.

    I hope this happens so we can find out the truth and move on either way.
    "I support anyone's right to be who they want to be. My question is: to what extent do I have to participate in your self-image?" —Dave Chappelle





  9. #141
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    20,308
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: If you say it enough, it will be believed.

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleG View Post
    There are multiple cases listed as being ‘dismissed by mutual agreement’. These don’t need to have evidence presented.
    Then no, I wouldn't be talking about those cases.
    "I support anyone's right to be who they want to be. My question is: to what extent do I have to participate in your self-image?" —Dave Chappelle





  10. #142

    Re: If you say it enough, it will be believed.

    Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    It’s important because it will determine if the ‘mistake’ you found is actually a mistake in the article
    How about doing some reading of his document that is his ‘evidence’.





  11. #143

    Re: If you say it enough, it will be believed.

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleG View Post
    How about doing some reading of his document that is his ‘evidence’.
    How about you point out the mistakes you say are there???





  12. #144

    Re: If you say it enough, it will be believed.

    Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Dominion Voting is suing Rudy Guiliani for 1.3 billion.

    Rudy plans to counter sue, but more over, he's saying he'll be able to examine the voting machines used on election day in the discovery phase.

    I hope this happens so we can find out the truth and move on either way.
    Dominion are going to bankrupt Rudy. Dominion will be happy to show their machines were not used to commit voter fraud.... They could also just present all the times they were accused of fraud in places where they don’t actually have voting machines....





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Link To Mobile Site