Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 132 of 158
  1. #121

    Re: If you say it enough, it will be believed.

    Don’t let facts get in the way. The same people that tell us a virus, that you have a 99.8% chance of surviving if you get it, are saying we will all die. Are now telling us that a man that never campaigned, made constant gafs, has been called a racist by his VP, and got less votes then Clinton or Obama, except in the 5 swing states that stopped counting votes.

    It no surprise these mind numb robots will believe anything the gov tells them to believe

    These are the same people that still think trump is a Russian spy





  2. #122

    Re: If you say it enough, it will be believed.

    Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    So we've got

    2 guys who try to laugh it off (douche on the sofa & unleash the turd)
    1 who thinks it's a conspiracy (Lax)
    1 who tried to say it was debunked, showed it wasn't and hasn't acknowledged that yet .

    Any one who actually want to point out a cadaver got 80 million votes legitimately?
    Your whole ‘observers were lied to’ was incorrect, as the video contradicts you. You have moved on from that argument.... as it was debunked. Clearly debunked, as Mr Stirling said he called the official to tell them to bring the staff back and start counting again.

    Now your argument is ‘that votes were counted without observers being present’. Is there a video showing that the observers don’t return?
    Please link it.





  3. #123
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    19,678
    Blog Entries
    1

    Thumbs up Re: If you say it enough, it will be believed.

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleG View Post
    Your whole ‘observers were lied to’ was incorrect, as the video contradicts you. You have moved on from that argument.... as it was debunked. Clearly debunked, as Mr Stirling said he called the official to tell them to bring the staff back and start counting again.

    Now your argument is ‘that votes were counted without observers being present’. Is there a video showing that the observers don’t return?
    Please link it.
    How do you know the observers weren’t lied to? All the evidence says they were.

    - We have news reports of a water main break in the State Farm arena and they were going to stop counting, but it was actually a urinal that was fixed earlier in the morning.
    -ABC news reported on 11/3 that Fulton county election officials said they were going to stop counting.
    -GOP Georgia RNC head said on 11/3 that the observers said they were told to go home because they were stopping for the night
    -The observers themselves signed sworn affidavits saying they were told counting was stopping and to go home.

    The video shows the observers and the media leaving at about 10:30. The ballot counters pull out the ballots from under the table and count without the observers for hours. The observers then hear this and you can see them coming back at about 1:30. Confirming what they said that night.
    "Don't let your happiness depend on something you may lose." - C.S. Lewis





  4. #124

    If you say it enough, it will be believed.

    Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    How do you know the observers weren’t lied to? All the evidence says they were.

    - We have news reports of a water main break in the State Farm arena and they were going to stop counting, but it was actually a urinal that was fixed earlier in the morning.
    -ABC news reported on 11/3 that Fulton county election officials said they were going to stop counting.
    -GOP Georgia RNC head said on 11/3 that the observers said they were told to go home because they were stopping for the night
    -The observers themselves signed sworn affidavits saying they were told counting was stopping and to go home.

    The video shows the observers and the media leaving at about 10:30. The ballot counters pull out the ballots from under the table and count without the observers for hours. The observers then hear this and you can see them coming back at about 1:30. Confirming what they said that night.
    You are discounting the video interview of Mr Stirling. He clearly says that they were packing up to go home* and then he called the official (his subordinate) and they got back to work.

    Events can go like this, without the official lying:
    Official decides to stop counting for the night.
    Tells observers to go home.
    Packs up.
    Everyone is going home.
    Stirling calls.
    Official gets the staff back and starts counting.
    (Official really needed to have the observers back too, perhaps he was too lazy or stubborn to call them).


    *I will say that this is one of the dumbest decisions I have heard a polling official make. It’s the presidency and you are in a swing state. You count ASAP, not tomorrow, not next week BUT now. This poll worker must be super lazy and really needs a transfer.... to a more appropriate job, like buttering bread.





  5. #125
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    19,678
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: If you say it enough, it will be believed.

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleG View Post
    You are discounting the video interview of Mr Stirling. He clearly says that they were packing up to go home* and then he called the official (his subordinate) and they got back to work.

    Events can go like this, without the official lying:
    Official decides to stop counting for the night.
    Tells observers to go home.
    Packs up.
    Everyone is going home.
    Stirling calls.
    Official gets the staff back and starts counting.
    (Official really needed to have the observers back too, perhaps he was too lazy or stubborn to call them).


    *I will say that this is one of the dumbest decisions I have heard a polling official make. It’s the presidency and you are in a swing state. You count ASAP, not tomorrow, not next week BUT now. This poll worker must be super lazy and really needs a transfer.... to a more appropriate job, like buttering bread.
    I am discounting it cause Sterling is full of shit and covering his own ass.

    And if he did indeed call, they should have waited to count until the observers came back. But they didn't.
    "Don't let your happiness depend on something you may lose." - C.S. Lewis





  6. #126
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    19,678
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: If you say it enough, it will be believed.

    Here ya go Lax, so you can stop asking about it.

    List of 2020 Election Fraud Cases Shows 81 Cases Total, 30 Still Active – And NOT ONE SINGLE COURT Has Allowed Evidence to be Argued

    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...idence-argued/
    "Don't let your happiness depend on something you may lose." - C.S. Lewis





  7. #127

    Re: If you say it enough, it will be believed.

    Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Here ya go Lax, so you can stop asking about it.

    List of 2020 Election Fraud Cases Shows 81 Cases Total, 30 Still Active – And NOT ONE SINGLE COURT Has Allowed Evidence to be Argued

    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...idence-argued/
    Someone should show George stephanopolous





  8. #128

    If you say it enough, it will be believed.

    Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Here ya go Lax, so you can stop asking about it.

    List of 2020 Election Fraud Cases Shows 81 Cases Total, 30 Still Active – And NOT ONE SINGLE COURT Has Allowed Evidence to be Argued

    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...idence-argued/
    From document:
    Pennsylvania- Alleged Voter Fraud (Yes) - Poll observers to be allowed at voting centres early.

    This is why I don’t trust the gatewaypundit.... the case doesn’t alleged voter fraud.

    Other entries show case dismissed BUT also active.

    Poor document that the article is based off has lead to poor conclusions.
    Last edited by LittleG; 01-25-2021 at 04:23 PM.





  9. #129
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Bridgeville,DE
    Posts
    12,359

    Re: If you say it enough, it will be believed.

    Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Here ya go Lax, so you can stop asking about it.

    List of 2020 Election Fraud Cases Shows 81 Cases Total, 30 Still Active – And NOT ONE SINGLE COURT Has Allowed Evidence to be Argued

    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...idence-argued/
    So it is a conspiracy. Why else wouldn’t the courts hear these cases?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk





  10. #130

    Re: If you say it enough, it will be believed.

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleG View Post
    From document:
    Pennsylvania- Alleged Voter Fraud (Yes) - Poll observers to be allowed at voting centres early.

    This is why I don’t trust the gatewaypundit.... the case doesn’t alleged voter fraud.

    Other entries show case dismissed BUT also active.

    Poor document that the article is based off has lead to poor conclusions.
    Could that not be one of the nine cases not claiming illegal votes?





  11. #131

    Re: If you say it enough, it will be believed.

    Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    Could that not be one of the nine cases not claiming illegal votes?
    What?





  12. #132

    Re: If you say it enough, it will be believed.

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleG View Post
    What?
    If you read the article its not that confusing

    There are 81 court cases to date based on the 2020 election
    In 45 cases President Trump was the plaintiff
    In 34 cases President Trump is not the plaintiff
    In 2 cases President Trump is the defendant
    In 72 cases illegal voting is alleged
    In ZERO of the 72 cases where illegal voting is alleged has evidence been allowed to be presented





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Link To Mobile Site