Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Re: If you say it enough, it will be believed.

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    Politics is CROOKED! On all sides.

For your guys theory or “proof” as you call it ...the Justice system would have to be in on one of the biggest Conspiracies ever. I mean bigger than Kennedy! Even SCOTUS who not 6 months ago you guys were singing the praises of all the Conservatives and loyal Constitutionalist on the bench now. Even those guys didn’t want to hear this case? So hand picked judges , sworn to uphold the Constitution, just turn a blind eye to the biggest Conspiracy in American history ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it is time for you to change your name. It’s 2021. We don’t recognize gender or moms, dads, etc.

Blog Entries

For your guys theory or “proof” as you call it ...the Justice system would have to be in on one of the biggest Conspiracies ever. I mean bigger than Kennedy! Even SCOTUS who not 6 months ago you guys were singing the praises of all the Conservatives and loyal Constitutionalist on the bench now. Even those guys didn’t want to hear this case? So hand picked judges , sworn to uphold the Constitution, just turn a blind eye to the biggest Conspiracy in American history ?

I'm not going to explain this again. I don't care if you except it or not, that's up to you.

I know what I've seen and I don't believe there was fraud just because someone said so.

I can't say as much for people who don't believe there was however.

You know ...it seems you guys are doing the very same thing you accuse me and others of. Keep saying “ but the videos and this proof or that proof” but yet .....Trump is in Mar a Lago and not the Oval Office. A shit load of US Representatives ( Reb) questioned the EC and a few Senators sit the same ....and ....nothing changed? Odd?

I mean seriously ...Judges that Trump appointed wouldn’t even hear the “evidence “. So We dumbass , uneducated, regular citizens are supposed to believe that it’s just one big conspiracy by the Left and Corporate American to get Trump out of office? In a sense We were cheated out of an election. 75 Million Americans know the truth but SCOTUS choose to turn a blind eye? Wow.

You are refusing to even listen. You have your big tech approved media talking points and anything outside of that is crazy talk.

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    You are refusing to even listen. You have your big tech approved media talking points and anything outside of that is crazy talk.
    I haven't received my talking points from big tech yet, should I expect those via email or DM?

You're speaking too much truth for them to understand. There's nothing any of us can say that will stop these dudes from believing everything Trump and his cronies have been regurgitating for months.

Quote Originally Posted by unleashthebeast View Post
    I haven't received my talking points from big tech yet, should I expect those via email or DM?
    Some on here think that stuff comes from the sky

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    Some on here think that stuff comes from the sky
    That's incredibly impressive. Can you let me know which big tech companies have those capabilities? I'll need to invest heavily before the general public becomes aware of that info. Stocks are about to skyrocket!

Blog Entries

That's incredibly impressive. Can you let me know which big tech companies have those capabilities? I'll need to invest heavily before the general public becomes aware of that info. Stocks are about to skyrocket!
    Your lame attempts at humor to avoid debating the merits of the fraud are not going unnoticed.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Your lame attempts at humor to avoid debating the merits of the fraud are not going unnoticed.
    There's no reason for me to debate a problem that doesn't exist. Should we also debate the problematic Bigfoot attacks in the Northwest? I swear it's a big deal!

Blog Entries

There's no reason for me to debate a problem that doesn't exist. Should we also debate the problematic Bigfoot attacks in the Northwest? I swear it's a big deal!

You're speaking too much truth for them to understand. There's nothing any of us can say that will stop these dudes from believing everything Trump and his cronies have been regurgitating for months.

Honestly, I don't even want him to stop at this point. The entertainment value is just too. damn. good! So IMO let them believe all the diluted and hinky shit they want, I'm just going to bring my buttered Orville Redenbacher to the show & let them provide the salt with one of their cringey remarks & reactionary echo chamber pop up threads. The salt here is better than even the most premium of store bought stuff.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TheGuyOnTheCouch View Post
    Honestly, I don't even want him to stop at this point. The entertainment value is just too. damn. good! So IMO let them believe all the diluted and hinky shit they want, I'm just going to bring my buttered Orville Redenbacher to the show & let them provide the salt with one of their cringey remarks & reactionary echo chamber pop up threads. The salt here is better than even the most premium of store bought stuff.
    So we've got

2 guys who try to laugh it off (douche on the sofa & unleash the turd)
    1 who thinks it's a conspiracy (Lax)
    1 who tried to say it was debunked, showed it wasn't and hasn't acknowledged that yet .

Any one who actually want to point out a cadaver got 80 million votes legitimately?