Page 1 of 14 123 ... LastLast

If you say it enough, it will be believed.

Interesting thing happened to me when I woke up this morning. For whatever reason, this popped in my head. Hopefully some of you guys can explain the differences between the two.

Trump was able to convince 70% of Republicans that Obama was a muslim and wasn't born in this country. He did this by constantly repeating it. Tweeting it. Claiming that he had irreputable proof. The proof was always around the corner, he had investigators. Even news networks and legislators bit from that apple.

Fast forward some years. He does the same exact thing about wide spread voter fraud. 70% of republicans believe it. He constantly has been repeating this for years. He says he has the same irreputable proof that is around the corner. News networks and legislators parrot it.

Let's me ask, is this a coincidence or is this JUST WHAT HE DOES.

Seriously, can you guys admit the similarities?

Convincing 70% of any group of something should be difficult. Not for Trump I guess. I think folks need to look within and really think about how this happens. Meaning, why is he always believed? What are the underlying reasons why if he says it, it has to be believed?

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Re: If you say it enough, it will be believed.

Hmmmm

You should ask the 99% of Democrats that think trump collided with Russia.

Left me know what they say

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ddr_jr View Post
    Interesting thing happened to me when I woke up this morning. For whatever reason, this popped in my head. Hopefully some of you guys can explain the differences between the two.

Trump was able to convince 70% of Republicans that Obama was a muslim and wasn't born in this country. He did this by constantly repeating it. Tweeting it. Claiming that he had irreputable proof. The proof was always around the corner, he had investigators. Even news networks and legislators bit from that apple.

Fast forward some years. He does the same exact thing about wide spread voter fraud. 70% of republicans believe it. He constantly has been repeating this for years. He says he has the same irreputable proof that is around the corner. News networks and legislators parrot it.

Let's me ask, is this a coincidence or is this JUST WHAT HE DOES.

Seriously, can you guys admit the similarities?

Convincing 70% of any group of something should be difficult. Not for Trump I guess. I think folks need to look within and really think about how this happens. Meaning, why is he always believed? What are the underlying reasons why if he says it, it has to be believed?

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    I don’t see similarities. The Obama was a Muslim thing and was born in Kenya was a Clinton campaign thing. Trump did continue it but Clinton started it.

I’ve seen the evidence of election and voter fraud with my own eyes. So have a lot of people.

That’s why almost 50% country doesn’t think the election was fair.

Blog Entries

I’m not sure where this 50% is coming from, but I’ve heard it from a few. Only a little over 74 million people voted for Trump, but that would only be a little over 22% of the population, if you consider the 331 million estimated population. That would also assume that all Trump supporters believe there was mass fraud that legitimately caused the result of the election to be different than what it was.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    I’m not sure where this 50% is coming from, but I’ve heard it from a few. Only a little over 74 million people voted for Trump, but that would only be a little over 22% of the population, if you consider the 331 million estimated population. That would also assume that all Trump supporters believe there was mass fraud that legitimately caused the result of the election to be different than what it was.
    No. That assumes only Trump supports believe it.

Facts and evidence is not a partisan issue and some people who didn’t vote or voted for another candidate can be objective.

Blog Entries

Where are you getting your 70% figures?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    No. That assumes only Trump supports believe it.

Facts and evidence is not a partisan issue and some people who didn’t vote or voted for another candidate can be objective.
    I can certainly understand if a Democrat had questions. I don’t see how someone who didn’t vote would have the credence for their concerns to be considered. People of different sexes, races, and social-economic backgrounds, have worked to hard for Voter’s rights, for someone who didn’t even vote to suddenly have such concerns.

Blog Entries

I can certainly understand if a Democrat had questions. I don’t see how someone who didn’t vote would have the credence for their concerns to be considered. People of different sexes, races, and social-economic backgrounds, have worked to hard for Voter’s rights, for someone who didn’t even vote to suddenly have such concerns.
    I know a lot of people who don’t vote cause they don’t think it would count, and after this year there’s a lot of “see, I told you so”.

That’s where the almost 50% comes from. Not just Trump voters.

Ah the empty if you didn’t vote you can’t complain logic

Blog Entries

I mean, to the OP's originial point - it's absolutely true. If you consistently repeat a narrative through several different mediums, then yes, eventually that narrative will take hold and become "truth" or "fact".

We have a lot of incompetent and uneducated people in this country. The media takes advantage of this.

Why do you think the Left is so gung-ho about controlling social media? The MSM? Commercials? That's why a lot of the Left's leadership aren't decrying Twitter, Google, Apple, Amazon, and Facebook actively censoring content that doesn't jive with Leftist narrative.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

When you look at mainstream Face The Nation, Meet The Press, 60 minutes and whatever other news programs which way they going? Social media? This is what people look at.

Keep in mind 331 million would be including people who aren't old enough to vote.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk