Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 11121314 LastLast

Re: If you say it enough, it will be believed.

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    How about you point out the mistakes you say are there???
    I have pointed out the number of times the ‘Dismissed by mutual agreement’.... I have pointed out the cases listed as active that IF you read, they were ‘dismissed by mutual agreement’.

This isn’t an article I provided to this forum; I am not going to waste any more of my time on someone’s made up statistics.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleG View Post
    I have pointed out the number of times the ‘Dismissed by mutual agreement’.... I have pointed out the cases listed as active that IF you read, they were ‘dismissed by mutual agreement’.

This isn’t an article I provided to this forum; I am not going to waste any more of my time on someone’s made up statistics.
    The article says 30 cases are active, that means 51 are not, so you haven’t actually devubked anything by saying some cases were dismissed

Blog Entries

Dominion are going to bankrupt Rudy. Dominion will be happy to show their machines were not used to commit voter fraud.... They could also just present all the times they were accused of fraud in places where they don’t actually have voting machines....
    We'll see. I hope there wasn't fraud and that will be proved on their machines that were used.

I did find it interested in their lawsuit they claimed he was perpetuating the "Big Lie" a term also recently used by our Mainstream media, including George Stephanapolous and Jake Tapper.

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    The article says 30 cases are active, that means 51 are not, so you haven’t actually devubked anything by saying some cases were dismissed
    How about you look at his source document, his table of cases and look at individual cases for the language I identified. His entire article is based on his table which isn’t accurate.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    We'll see. I hope there wasn't fraud and that will be proved on their machines that were used.

I did find it interested in their lawsuit they claimed he was perpetuating the "Big Lie" a term also recently used by our Mainstream media, including George Stephanapolous and Jake Tapper.
    This reminds me of that meme a few years ago that showed practically every media journalist, politician, and TV personality using the exact same phraseology to discuss a topic.

Also interesting...the term "Big Lie" was recently brought back to popularity by Dinesh D'Souza.

Repurposing it and turning it around. Good PR move.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Dominion have also sued Sidney Powell too.
    They had issued letters to Fox, who immediately withdrew their accusations. That should tell you how much FOX believes in it.... they didn’t even wait to go to court.

Blog Entries

Dominion have also sued Sidney Powell too.
    They had issued letters to Fox, who immediately withdrew their accusations. That should tell you how much FOX believes in it.... they didn’t even wait to go to court.
    So, that doesn't prove anything other than they don't want to spend the money in court challenges.

What I expect to happen is they drop their suits in a few months when everyone has moved on. If not discovery will be interesting and exactly what's needed to move on one way or another. If they do go forward I expect the machines to have conveniently be wiped clean and the lawsuits thrown out.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    This reminds me of that meme a few years ago that showed practically every media journalist, politician, and TV personality using the exact same phraseology to discuss a topic.

Also interesting...the term "Big Lie" was recently brought back to popularity by Dinesh D'Souza.

Repurposing it and turning it around. Good PR move.
    It still goes on today.

There is a good montage of all the outlets saying "Again, there has been no evidence Hunter Biden did anything wrong" Like every outlet for a year, the whole time he's under FBI investigation for fraud and embezzlement etc.

So, that doesn't prove anything other than they don't want to spend the money in court challenges.

What I expect to happen is they drop their suits in a few months when everyone has moved on. If not discovery will be interesting and exactly what's needed to move on one way or another. If they do go forward I expect the machines to have conveniently be wiped clean and the lawsuits thrown out.
    Dominion need the PR hit of having nothing to hide. The public needs to hear how good they are and what better way than for them to do it. It’s not going to be settled out of court.

Blog Entries

Dominion need the PR hit of having nothing to hide. The public needs to hear how good they are and what better way than for them to do it. It’s not going to be settled out of court.
    It would be a longshot of epic proportions to get a conviction of Rudy.

I for one have never believed the more salacious accusations about the voting machines. To the point where I've wondered whether Powell and Lin are controlled opposition, with the purpose of discrediting the fraud claims.

It makes no sense to do it through the machines. That leaves a trail.

We know how they cheated. We have them on video doing it. It's not a mystery.

In urban areas in the swing states they harvested ballots, and paid people money for their ballots, and then filled it in for them. We have them on video doing just that in Omar's district, before the election.

Then, in the cover of night, after pretending to stop counting in all those swing states, they fed those ballots into the system. We have that on tape too.

It's not particularly ambiguous.

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post

I for one have never believed the more salacious accusations about the voting machines. To the point where I've wondered whether Powell and Lin are controlled opposition, with the purpose of discrediting the fraud claims.

In urban areas in the swing states they harvested ballots, and paid people money for their ballots, and then filled it in for them. We have them on video doing just that in Omar's district, before the election.

Then, in the cover of night, after pretending to stop counting in all those swing states, they fed those ballots into the system. We have that on tape too.

You do understand that in many states that mail in ballots were counted after on the day ballots? This is due to the laws in those states.

While other states, like Florida verify mail in votes when they arrive.... so early in the night, Florida was ‘Blue’. They had spent days verifying mail votes and then counted those votes before on the day votes. I was surprised early in the count, as Florida isn’t going nuts / flipping anytime soon.

IF all states did the same process as Florida, we could get results on the night!!!! That would be so much better than days later.

I do have a problem with the mail drop boxes. The potential there was for people to extract the votes prior to the election and change them. My understanding is that there wasn’t enough votes in those drop boxes to change the result. Also, that the drop boxes didn’t have a significantly different ratio than other mail in ballots.

Personally I prefer early in person voting with ID. Mail in ONLY for those who can’t physically get there. For Covid, I would have relaxed the mail in rules BUT would have required a high standard of signature verifications. No sending people applications.... that is stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post

Powell and Lin are more incompetent than Rudy. The fact they were leading the charge told me that it was PR and not serious.