Interesting thing happened to me when I woke up this morning. For whatever reason, this popped in my head. Hopefully some of you guys can explain the differences between the two.

Trump was able to convince 70% of Republicans that Obama was a muslim and wasn't born in this country. He did this by constantly repeating it. Tweeting it. Claiming that he had irreputable proof. The proof was always around the corner, he had investigators. Even news networks and legislators bit from that apple.

Fast forward some years. He does the same exact thing about wide spread voter fraud. 70% of republicans believe it. He constantly has been repeating this for years. He says he has the same irreputable proof that is around the corner. News networks and legislators parrot it.

Let's me ask, is this a coincidence or is this JUST WHAT HE DOES.

Seriously, can you guys admit the similarities?

Convincing 70% of any group of something should be difficult. Not for Trump I guess. I think folks need to look within and really think about how this happens. Meaning, why is he always believed? What are the underlying reasons why if he says it, it has to be believed?

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk