Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Will these last few days be peaceful?

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    She is in no way advocating that bail be posted for rioters. She is talking about protestors. There were certainly peaceful protestors who were locked up.
    Do you not see how fickle and arbitrary your standard of what is worthy of suppression is? Unless we give people wide berth on this, he who wields the biggest stick decides what is worthy.

Once again for all the talk of fascism and Trump being dictatorial, the left has no qualms about this sort of quasi-totalitarian behavior, under the guise of "safety " or "the good of country."

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Don Frye's Moustache View Post
    Do you not see how fickle and arbitrary your standard of what is worthy of suppression is? Unless we give people wide berth on this, he who wields the biggest stick decides what is worthy.

Once again for all the talk of fascism and Trump being dictatorial, the left has no qualms about this sort of quasi-totalitarian behavior, under the guise of "safety " or "the good of country."

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Amen.

And Awoman.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Lol.
    https://twitter.com/ABC/status/1348767405154193411?s=20

I'm serious. The fbi has warned armed protests are being planned across the country leading up to bidens sweat in.

I dont know the future, the thread was about what will happen. The threat of real violence is present.

We should amp up security. They had mounted machine guns for the Civil rights protests. I think we can spare more than a few dozen capital police

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HbgPARavenfan View Post
    https://twitter.com/ABC/status/1348767405154193411?s=20

I'm serious. The fbi has warned armed protests are being planned across the country leading up to bidens sweat in.

I dont know the future, the thread was about what will happen. The threat of real violence is present.

We should amp up security. They had mounted machine guns for the Civil rights protests. I think we can spare more than a few dozen capital police
    I don’t buy it. We’re going to see a lot of things “leaked” to the media that the new admin will use to justify things they wanna pass like a Patriot Act II or something BS.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    I don’t buy it. We’re going to see a lot of things “leaked” to the media that the new admin will use to justify things they wanna pass like a Patriot Act II or something BS.
    I hope its a bunch of noise and after some.of the arrests cooler heads prevail

Blog Entries

I think we all hope that it’s just a bunch of noise. I agree with you Hbg, nonetheless, that after what happened last week, I’m concerned.

I saw a headline that Twitter banned 70,000 qanon accounts. That is bull crap. No way 70,000 people even know what that group is.

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    I saw a headline that Twitter banned 70,000 qanon accounts. That is bull crap. No way 70,000 people even know what that group is.
    One person can have multiple Twitter accounts or they can even be bots. So 70,000 bans does not mean 70,000 individuals.