Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Re: What is treason?

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    The speech was definitely mixed. There were talks of peace, but then there were talks of taking things back “with strength”.

There were definitely guns within the Capitol building. There was footage of rioters pointing a rather large one at a lone Officer being forced back. There was also another being pointed at agents who shot at the woman through the window. There were also chemical agents used by rioters within the building, as well as zip ties for planned capture.

Joe Biden telling his supporters “it’s time to stand up and take back our democracy”. Dang, that sounds aggressive. Almost fighting words. Little man might get a weapon and attack someone. Biden needs to be impeached for telling his supporters to attack.

https://www.citizensvoice.com/news/e...4cf5d6053.html

Is this how dems read things?

Quote Originally Posted by LittleG View Post
    I never said that Trump asked his supporters to take hostages? So, how can I man up for your lies?

Asking someone to man up for telling lies, by telling lies about what they said yourself? Yeah, nice try.
    You literally just said that was THE ONLY option for trump supporters

“ He explained that Pence didn’t have the courage to act. He explained that many other politicians didn’t have courage either.

The only way for the crowd to accomplish his request is to invade the building and prevent the certification process. Either by capturing politicians and stopping the vote or destroying the documents from the states. “

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    I agree. But his speech, telling people to go to the capital and protest, far from being involved. Here in America, you cannot be jailed for the way (someone that hates you) interprets what you say, by reading between the line. I say you cannot. I should add. YET. Looks like many on the left want that to be a crime.
    You're not wrong on that one.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by DitkasSausage View Post
    Do you truly believe that what happened was a coup? Do you believe that most of the actions of congress have been a coup attempt the last four years? Such as making up investigations, anonymous whistleblowers, fraudulent documents used as evidence... how is using the DOJ to commit a coup “better than” the people trying to yell at congress?

By the way... I’ve been offline a while... what did I miss? Lol
    Nah, didn't miss anything much.
    Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    Did they shoot anyone?
    As far as I've seen, the only shooting was from police. However there have been protestors that were arrested for assaulting officers with fire extinguishers and flag poles and such. One officer did also say some protestors were trying to take his gun after he was knocked down, but they were stopped by other protestors.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Since the word "treason" is spammed almost as much as the word "racist" lately, let's talk about what treason isn't:

1. Having connections to citizens from a hostile country with zero proven collusion to usurp the democratic election process.
    2. Admiring leaders of authoritarian regimes, or negotiating peace with said leaders.
    3. Holding a massive rally to pressure Congress to challenge the elections as allowed in the Constitution